Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

3 new TGK images donated by BW Now in the ImageBank

21 Dec 2007 16:53 #11172 by admin
Many thanks indeed to BW for his seasonal gift to SWM.

3 brand new commissions, drawn by TGK, are now in the SWM ImageBank!

Click on the ImageBank link at the top of this page, or go to: www.superwomenmania.com/imagebank

Enjoy!

admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 Dec 2007 20:24 #11173 by argonaut
Yes -- thanks, BW! Love the Mindy Marvel picture -- I see I'm not the only fan of that classic Power Girl cover. You'll have to let Lfan get out his crayons and color this one. Any chance of a new Mindy Marvel story in 2008?

More
21 Dec 2007 20:25 #11174 by Random321
Wow! Thanks for the "gift" BW! Those are fantastic. Maybe I'm being stupid but what character is that?

I worry that I missed some story that established this girl and I don't want to upset anyone. I'm not often a mask person ~ but in this case I like it! :D

More
22 Dec 2007 00:13 #11180 by brad328
Thanks for the kind words.

The other two pictures are of a character created by Adam Morrison (www.alphaartwork.com and alphacentaurian.deviantart.com). It's an amalgam of Wonder Woman and Captain America who he calls "Wonder America" (although I think American Wonder flows better). His art probably isn't to many people's liking here (he draws women hyper muscular which isn't completely my taste either) but I like his characters. I have three other drawings I'll be donating at some point of another character of his. If I can come up with a story to go with it, I'd like to do something similar to what Ace and Argo did with the pictures embedded in the text. That'll be something for next year.

As for another Mindy Marvel story, I have a few half baked ideas but nothing I can put to paper.

Oh, and I don't mind people posting pictures I donate here but I'd appreciate it if they would post who did the drawing and coloring and link to their website of DA site.

Happy holidays and have a SUPER New Year (sorry for the pun...)

-BW

More
22 Dec 2007 00:38 #11181 by argonaut
Funny you used the word "amalgam."

About ten years ago, DC and Marvel co-published a number of comics set in the "Amalgam Universe" -- where every hero and villain was a composite of a DC character and a Marvel character. I thought "Wonder America" (I agree, your name is better) might have come from those comics. Apparently not, but I bet they gave Morrison the inspiration for the character.

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds