Amount

Dear Runawayman

16 Sep 2005 05:49 #2482 by angels
Dear Runawayman was created by angels
Despite our differences regarding the original supergirl movie :wink:, I really enjoy your work... the animations especially. Any updates coming soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• angels
  • angels's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Sep 2005 09:56 #2505 by runawayman
Replied by runawayman on topic Re: Dear Runawayman

Despite our differences regarding the original supergirl movie :wink:, I really enjoy your work... the animations especially. Any updates coming soon?

Er, now that you mention it... I got myself a domain name last tuesday and redesigned the website. I haven't done anything new yet, but I re-rendered the Robot animation with Poser 6, so now it has shadows (I always thought it looked kinda crappy without them). I also re-compressed a few animations at 500kbps so they look a bit better now (although not better enough to warrant a download if you've already seen them).

And I'm working on two scripts that (I hope) to turn into animated short films, and I mean with an actual plot, dialogues, characters and everything.

The new website is still on beta, so treat it nicely or it might break. I had to jump through several php hoops to overcome the file size limit there, so if you have a problem downloading the big files, let me know immediately.

I actually thought about posting this last tuesday, but then Admin wrote that "insult to my intelligence" post and made me all self-conscious about advertising here, but since you're the one who's asking... :D

In any case, enjoy the new website. The old one will still be up for a while (in case the new one goes kaput), though I won't update it again.

Ronn A. Mann
The Supergirl Movie Project
www.SupergirlMovieProject.com/

More
16 Sep 2005 16:19 #2519 by angels
Replied by angels on topic Re: Dear Runawayman
awesome. I look forward to seeing it!

And I'm pretty sure admin's posts were directed more towards people who didn't contribute to the forums as well as pay sites. You don't seem to fall into either category, so make sure you let everyone know what you're up to.

• angels
  • angels's Avatar Topic Author
More
26 Sep 2005 10:03 #2709 by runawayman
Replied by runawayman on topic Re: Dear Runawayman
Minor update (too minor to be worthy of a new thread).

I just created a new section on the website called "In Production" where I posted the first draft of a script for a fan film I'll produce. Opinions are welcome (especially if they come BEFORE I start animating).

I also put some tests I made with text-to-speech engines. They sound a lot better than I expected. At least they'd be better than reading subtitles.

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds