Amount

SUPERNOVA (Bluestone's Supergirl) is released!

15 Jun 2013 16:02 #31960 by Bluestone
Hey All,

Well, it's here! This is the most ambitious project of my film-making career, and the best quality production of any to date, including my co-productions. You will see from the credits that I pulled out all of the stops by hiring the best cast and crew available, including UK Supermodel Danica Thrall to play the lead role of Supernova. Danica is amazing as "Supernova", and , I.M.H.O., completely nails the Supergirl-style role.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Ella Arcana plays an awesome alien warrior woman who matches Supernova blow for blow, and Xander (our Lex) makes the perfect scheming villain. In Episode 1, you see incredible footage of Supernova flying, outracing a missile and taking a direct hit from it in mid-air,
spinning at super speed to drill through a concrete roof, taking numerous but ineffective bullet impacts, fighting the alien warrior woman, Kali, who electrocutes Supernova for a half minute, being choked into unconsciousness by Kali, and both girls being knocked out by Novanite (Kryptonite) gas which will steal their powers in preparation for Episode 2. If you like beautiful and powerful women in superheroine outfits fighting each other, you'll love this video!

Episode 2 will be released this coming Friday!

My new All Bluestone production company outdid themselves and we are offering this video in both WMV format and high quality MP4 format (for Mac users and those with QT-type players), but it is also a much higher resolution version which I watched on my PC using the free VLC media player.

The combined Part 1 & 2 trailer is posted here:

YouTube -

Daily Motion - www.dailymotion.com/video/x10lkec_supern...rtfilms#.Ua9LS-uMVDI

"Supernova (Episode 1): Alien Incursion" is available at my Silk 'N Blood store in both formats here:
www.silknblood.com/store/

Enjoy!

Blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bluestone
  • Bluestone's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Jun 2013 14:14 #31992 by mo
Hi guys - I thought i'd give this a bump just because I think that there are many people here who will really enjoy this movie. I want the producer to make more of these kind of films and I don't want anyone here to miss out!

Although there are some elements of peril at the end of the first part (I've not seen the second part so can't comment) the overall vibe is uber girl rather than peril.

I was initially put off by the site that I got the movie from if I'm honest as some of the content on there is absolutely not to my taste but I'm glad I bought the movie.

- Awesome (and I mean awesome) special effects
- Perfect costumes
- Perfect uber babes

; )

More
18 Jun 2013 14:26 #31993 by Scwank
I commented in the Danica Thrall thread already, but I'll echo Mo. Part I in particular should be great for many of you, and Danica is super hot. I bought Part 2 as well, and that isn't quite as ubergirl filled, although the two uberbabes battle it out after being depowered by the Novanite (Kryptonite) gas. Also, Supernova shows some resilience at the end, too.

I'd love to see people support this one because the professionalism on this one is head and shoulders above anything that has come out in a long time. I hope the producer keeps generating great content.

More
18 Jun 2013 17:26 #31995 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic SUPERNOVA (Bluestone's Supergirl) is released!
How long is this movie?

More
18 Jun 2013 17:57 #31996 by Scwank

Markiehoe wrote: How long is this movie?

I think each part is roughly 10 minutes, for 20 minutes total if you buy the combined version.

More
18 Jun 2013 18:16 #31997 by Bluestone
Replied by Bluestone on topic SUPERNOVA (Bluestone's Supergirl) is released!
Hi All,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, this is a feel good movie for Supergirl fans, which has been filmed for the enjoyment of all superheroine fans. It is not in the vein of the crime drama videos that I also produce.

I blew the budget on this one and, although sales are brisk, I will probably be eating most of that budget, but that's fine, because I'd always wanted to produce a quality film such as Supernova. Not only did I secure the beautiful Danica Thrall to play the lead role, but I hired top notch actors, screenwriter and crew, and the special effects people created flying and other special effects that you'd normally only see in a big budget Hollywood movie.

So, I hope you enjoy Supernova! I'd like to do more, and so would Danica, if there is sufficient demand for a sequel.

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

• Bluestone
More
18 Jun 2013 20:34 #31998 by lfan
<Enjoyment=ON>

What a pleasant surprise Part 1 was! While I was skeptical at first, based on their collection of previous productions and lack of previews, I was VERY impressed at the production values and flight sequences especially. Top notch!

Danica is still hot as ever, albeit with a little darker hair, as Supernova! I always thought SSH just paraded her around (for good reason obviously), but this video really hit it out of the park in their use of Danica, the actress. The one thing I loved was the fact that her dialogue was limited, as she let her superness speak for itself with a sexy confidence that can only be described as....um....sexy!

The rest of the cast was very good as well, almost making the tone seem more like an independant film than a video short. And, as I mentioned, the SFX were top notch though it would have been nice to see a more physical and overt show of her superstrength (hint, hint).

Nevertheless, I totally put the SWM stamp of endorsement on Part 1. Buy it....NOW!

ElF

More
18 Jun 2013 22:20 #32001 by kikass
Based on the reviews in this thread, I will be looking to pick this up soon.

Thanks all.

Peace.

/K

More
18 Jun 2013 23:57 #32004 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic SUPERNOVA (Bluestone's Supergirl) is released!
Bluestone did an excellent job with this one. It's top notch and I have to say that Danica looks better than ever. In my opinion she is the most beautiful actress to star in this niche genre of sexual-fantasy movies we like so much. A while back I had written a story for Jon over at Supersexyheroines.com in hopes he'd make a movie out of it and have her in it. Obviously it didn't happen. I thought she was gone for good until Bluestone brought her back and I almost flipped my lid. Of course I would have loved to see a movie where she is this bionic superagent bending things and kicking doors down but I was still satisfied. I hope to see more of her, please. I also hope to win the lottery so I can fund a custom video with her in it, :) Thanks Bluestone.

More
19 Jun 2013 07:25 #32007 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic SUPERNOVA (Bluestone's Supergirl) is released!
Well I have to eat my words, based on the reviews here, I went ahead and bought part 1 and really enjoyed it. The flying scene and invulnerability especially, but good job on all the SFX, as others have said, they were top notch, and Danica as ever is gorgeous. Well worth the money :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
21 Jun 2013 02:49 - 21 Jun 2013 02:51 #32026 by Bluestone
Replied by Bluestone on topic SUPERNOVA (Bluestone's Supergirl) is released!
Hey All,

"Supernova: Powerless" is now available. This is Part 2 of the initial 2 part Supernova story arc. Episode 1 introduced us to Danica Thrall as Supernova and ended with her capture by Xander (our Lex). In Part 2, she wakes up powerless, having inhaled Novanite (Kryptonite) gas! How can a powerless Supernova take on both an armed Xander and an alien warrior woman. This action-packed episode will answer that question for you... in spades!

We are offering this video in both WMV format and high quality MP4 format (for Mac users and those with QT-type players).

Danica Thrall is amazing as "Supernova"! I.M.H.O., she completely nails the Supergirl-style role.

You can buy "Supernova: Powerless" in both formats here:
www.silknblood.com/store/

Once again, the trailer is here:

YouTube -

Daily Motion - www.dailymotion.com/video/x10lkec_supern...rtfilms#.Ua9LS-uMVDI

Enjoy!

Blue

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 21 Jun 2013 02:51 by Bluestone. Reason: correct image

• Bluestone
More
19 Jul 2013 23:44 #32363 by j2001
I managed to download and watch Supernova ep.1! It really shows this is something "else", effect and production quality are near very high budget productions, and by very high I mean in the millions of dollars range. If I were a Hollywood producer, I'd hire Bluestone's crew right away. When we first see Supernova powers, strength and durability (ie, first half of the clip) I was in a bliss.

Danica was great, yet very different from her previous appearances on superheroine clips. Her hair was darker and she was wearing much less make up than usual. I guess that was her idea since she had the same look in her latest Loaded photoshoot. That, and the serious tone concerning Supernova, made Danica look wiser somehow.

Some other random thoughts: the bald guy could act in a Hollywood movie without feeling out of place; background music was great, it reminded me of Jack Wall (Mass Effect) with a hint of Hans Zimmer; the only thing I'm not particularly happy about is the length of the opening and closing credits: they're very cool and professional-looking but they take up a third of the clip total length. No big deal though :)

Now I'm not so sure about getting part 2 as I can see that's basically peril only...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, hpol

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds