Amount

New Bluestone Girl Power Site! Danica Thrall as Supernova etc.

08 Jun 2014 06:25 #36783 by bigbrian
I am a big fan of alter ego to transformation to superheroine . Will you add some of this to season 2. I really getting tired seeing the villain do a crime and all the sudden puff here's the superheroine. Just a thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2014 06:36 #36784 by Bluestone

bigbrian wrote: I am a big fan of alter ego to transformation to superheroine . Will you add some of this to season 2. I really getting tired seeing the villain do a crime and all the sudden puff here's the superheroine. Just a thought.

Yes, we will add some of this to the Season 2 episodes.

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigbrian, Supergirlfan

• Bluestone
  • Bluestone's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
08 Jun 2014 16:34 #36788 by jnw550

Bluestone wrote: Understood, jnw550. Sorry you won't be joining us on SS, but it is interesting to note that there are no producers who have tasteful nudity plus girl power. On my peril site, I do have videos where the heroine wins, and I have videos with topless content, although none with full nudity. It's not out of the question for me to do a video like you suggest, but it would probably have to be done as a custom, and it would never be appropriate for posting on the SS site.

Cheers!

Blue

No, no. Don't misunderstand. I will still be looking purchasing videos on case by case basis. Just passing on the indiegogo offers.

I should have been more clear. :-)

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

More
08 Jun 2014 20:25 #36791 by Bluestone

jnw550 wrote: No, no. Don't misunderstand. I will still be looking purchasing videos on case by case basis. Just passing on the indiegogo offers.

I should have been more clear. :-)

Well then, Welcome Aboard! The more the merrier! I'm really excited about this mainstream site! If it's successful, I can produce more videos in better quality at better prices for more fans of sultry superheroines. :)

In fact, part of the reason that I need to raise funds is that I just upgraded my camera equipment. So, I'm already committed to up'ing the production values... which are already better than most.

Blue

• Bluestone
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
09 Jun 2014 19:05 #36798 by Markiehoe
Before i donate any money i will need to see some preview shots of your actress and her costume. I don't wish to donate to a project if I would not buy it because I don't like the look of the main subject. These movies hinge on the starlets you know.

• Markiehoe
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
09 Jun 2014 22:41 #36801 by bionicskillz
While many of us love dominating females who overpower men, what about our main focus, well for me, which is women overpowering objects. Are we going to see these heroines breaking the laws of physics and watch them display superhuman strength?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

More
10 Jun 2014 01:27 #36802 by Bluestone
Hey Markiehoe,

I know that these productions hinge on the starlets, and you can get a good look at ours on our site at www.sultrysuperheroines.com . This project involves all of our major characters, but will feature crossovers where several will appear in the same episode. So, check out the trailers and stills as well as the Season 1 episodes released to date.

bionicskillz,

Yes, indeed. Supernova will be flying, using her superbreath, superspeed and many other superhuman abilities. Wondra will also be displaying her super strength. There will also be some new heroines introduced later in the season who have different super powers. The Dark Wondra Saga will be EPIC!

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, bionicskillz, Markiehoe

• Bluestone
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
25 Jun 2016 16:05 #48836 by gomaller
Hey Everybody, I thought I bring this to people attention if they want. Season 2 The Dark Wondra Saga Episode 1: Target Acquired has just been put on recently on SultryHeroines. Here the Link www.sultrysuperheroines.com/store/episod...target-acquired.html

More
25 Jun 2016 23:31 #48840 by Sarge395
Very sexy girls. Flying, super punches, bad girls takes out a bunch of henchmen, etc.

Ordering was a little glitchy. Tried one card and it said denied. Used to that with that particular card. Used my backup, went through. Ended up getting 5 emails and 2 confirmations. Hope not double billed.

2014 it appears to have been shot.

8:46 time. Credits roll by 7 minutes. File size is only 175 MB. I've seen better quality. 960x540

$8 so I felt I got my money's worth. I never mind seeing 2 supergorgeous powered up girls fighting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, jnw550

• Sarge395
More
27 Jun 2016 13:33 #48863 by Markiehoe
WOW! Over TWO years from the last activity on this site!
I do understand that these small operations have a lot of work to overcome.
I have bought Sultry Superheroines season one episodes in the past with mixed results.
I can't remember a clear victory by the Heroine in any video I purchased.
They were as advertised "rebranded" peril and death videos.

I passed on the Indiegogo campaign.
I wonder if the people who contributed are getting their videos and perks.

• Markiehoe
More
28 Jun 2016 07:43 #48883 by gomaller
Yeah Sarge, season 3 of this series ( which has just recently started .) is such a large vast improvement or even an upgrade from the season 2 of the Dark Wondra Saga that i've seen so far.

Bluestone has kinda hinted recently if the girl power version of Season 2 the Dark Wondra Saga does well on the Site. he will most definitely put up Season 3 and make the Super Women win more Etc. in Future seasons.

here are the season 3 episode trailers that i can't wait to be turned into Girl Power/Super Women for the site.

More
28 Jun 2016 10:33 #48884 by Markiehoe
So season 2 is finished already?

And Season 3 looks like it's well in the works already.

We might get more reworked peril/ death videos if we support season 2?

We all know what sells and it's obvious what he really wants to make.
Can't fault him.
I really don't want to support his Peril/ death videos so we might get something a couple years down the line.

Where is Bluestone?
He used to be active on this site.

• Markiehoe
More
28 Jun 2016 13:17 #48887 by gomaller

Markiehoe wrote: seaSo son 2 is finished already?

And Season 3 looks like it's well in the works already.

We might get more reworked peril/ death videos if we support season 2?

We all know what sells and it's obvious what he really wants to make.
Can't fault him.
I really don't want to support his Peril/ death videos so we might get something a couple years down the line.

1.) Season 2 is finished already? - Season 2 that i know of has been done for Months now, around the early part of this year they finished Season 2.

2.) Season 3 looks like it's well in the works already. - i heard they started filming a month and half ago with Half of Season 3 being done. So far they released 3 episodes this month and last month.

3.) if Bluestone see there an interested in season 2 from people it will probably be a major factor if he wants to put season 3 on the site. he doesn't want to waste time and money if there not an audience for it.

4.) I seen so Far that Season 3 is quite different from season 2. I now that Dark Wondra Wins in episode 2 of season 3 and the superwomen will start winning more in season 3 even though its the peril version. also the women look to get a balanced size amount of offense on there opponents and super powers even though its the peril version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
28 Jun 2016 13:22 #48888 by Markiehoe
Thanks for the info Gomaller

• Markiehoe
More
28 Jun 2016 19:24 #48900 by gomaller
No problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
01 Jul 2016 22:54 #48938 by AlbertC
Bluestone released yesterday the trailer of Supernova 11: Prime Directive

More
02 Jul 2016 00:35 #48939 by erikphandel
Wish these videos weren't focused on peril. Such good production and special effects
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Albais

More
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds