Amount

irc

22 Nov 2005 06:32 #3594 by ty110072
irc was created by ty110072
I wasnt sure where to post this so here it is ok im back up with the irc room sharing all my great stuff plus a lot of new stuff. please come by and share stuff. and take what you will from me this is my best way to contubute and as many of you know i have gigs of stuff full movies and shows all about uber girl stuff. ill try to grab what i can and throw it on there im tring to keep up with the latset shows like that charmed ep will be there and tommorrows thueshold if its any good. anyway its the same as before. irchighway. and the channel is #S.S
if anyone else has trouble just ask in here and someone will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ty110072
  • ty110072's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 Nov 2005 15:02 #3595 by eman
Replied by eman on topic ty
good to see you back up and running. I look forward to sharing stuff with you.

More
22 Nov 2005 15:25 #3596 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic good
glad to hear it eman. i am working a lot lately so i may not be phisicly in there alot but my name and files should be there just about all the time. so you shuold have no proablem getting anything from me when ever you guys want.

• ty110072
More
25 Nov 2005 04:27 #3625 by ty110072
TO GET Started
First How to use Mirc To get files
Read Down To Learn How To Share

here's a little tutorial for connecting to an irc-channel with mirc and downloading files from it. I won't explain how to set up the mirc-software, but if i remember correctly it provides you with a step-by-step setup that is pretty easy to follow. If you are going to share which is recomended go to sysrest.com and get sysrest it has mirc buil in

Now, in mirc first choose "Select server" from the "file" menu. Under IRCNetwork choose "IRCHighway" and click on "Connect to server". Now a new window should open displaying some greeting messages. In the text field at the bottom of the window type in "/join #S.S" (without the quotes, of course ;-) Another window should open saying "Now you're talking in ...". At the right you see a column with users currently online.

You can chat by simply typing text into the text field at the bottom and pressing enter. To get files do this: Type in "!list". Now you see a list of FServers currently online. The info looks sth like this:

-ty11072- [FServe Active] - Trigger:[/ctcp ty110072 check it out!!] - Users: [1/5] ... etc.

The important part is what is said about the Trigger. To connect to ty's fileserver type in exactly what stands between the square brackets:

/ctcp ty110072 check it out!!

and a window pops up, stating that someone wants to chat with you (or so). Simply click on accept and another window opens.

In that window you can browse through the files with dos-like commands. "help" gives you a list of available commands. "dir" list the contents of the folder you're in. "cd" changes to another folder etc. And "get <filename>", finally, starts the download of a file. However you might have to wait a while until the queue is empty.

Before downloading: Under "Tools->Options" "DCC->Ignore" you should set the method to "Ignore only" ... or use "Accept only" and add "*.avi" to the file list, otherwise downloading avi-files will be rejected.

Another lil hint: If you have downloaded a portion of a file with lopster, you can still resume it with mirc. Simply copy the file from lopsters Incoming folder to the download folder of your mirc-directory and replace all spaces in the file name with underscores. (e.g. "vamps deadly dream girls.avi" -> "vamps_deadly_dream_girls.avi") Now choose the file as described above and start the download.

You can also preview partially downloaded avi-files (even while still downloading): copy the file from the download folder to any other folder. Then use DivFix to rebuild the index. (divfix.maxeline.com) After that you should be able to watch the file with your favorite Media Player.

To Share
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

first goto sysrest.com and get sysrest for windows users:
how to set up a file sereve: first I recomend you install sysrest of windows users it has mirc built in and its a file serving manager. I may put a crack on my site so you dont have to buy it. but you can use the trial for like 30 days. anyway after thats installed connect to irchighyway and channle #S.S like cnnjack explaied. now your ready to set up youe file serve.
1rst: at the top click sysrest its inbetween to tools and window.
then click file server manager. now what you have to do is type a trigger in notepad Example:(check out my stuff). then save it to your comp where you can easily get to it.
then in notepad agin make another text file for your welcome file this is the what the people will read when they connect to your site. Ex:(welcome to my stuff feel free to browse). save that to your hard drive were you can get to it easy. I recomnd saving both files in the same place on your harddrive.
ok now youve opened file server manager. at top click on file server triggers.
then in the fserve trigger list box click add than add the trigger you saved on your hard drive.
after you suscussfully added it you shuold see it in the fserve trigger list box.
click on it once.
then go down to where it says welcome file and piu in the welcome file you saved.
then down to root server and put in the directory you want to share.
then next to the fserve tigger list box it says settings make sure the enable and the ctcp trigger boxes are ticked.
down from that acsess mode no restrictons. if you use them like voice only that means only people with voice or higher can acsess you files. so i just leave it no restictions unless I get to many leachers its a way to encourge people to share. anyway.
under that is file server globle make sure respond to list is ticked. ok them click on tab
server config. make sure max users is a min of 5. slots display normal. send control untick everthing. max sends up to you. max queues min 5. make sure queues inable id ticked. resend attemps i would say at least 5 in case some happens in the send. ok hit done on the bottom
all most done. now click on tools opions: dcc if theres a little + cilck it to get to fserve

then in root folder add your share folder again same as you did before.
and you welcome text below that again. then under neath fserve click server make sure enable dcc server is ticked then go back up and click dcc its self and set on send file request auto get file and tick minimize then down on chat request just ato recive dont tick minimize.
now than click ok then click sysrest at the top again go all the way to the bottom where it says servers active.(past file server manager; request server manager;) I think servers active is the last one. anyway anyway theres an arrow click silent with list. then you done and you fserve is ready to go although Id recomend going back into tools and setting up where the files your downloading are going. i think the defult dumps them into some dir in the sysrest programes folder or your doc. anyway any other questions on this or how to do this or if you get stuck either e-mail me or message me. people who serve get voice. and if there is no op around set triggers active and right click in the room and force advertise in the room. and you will atomaticaly get voice which is priority then you can acsess more servers which means more files!!!!
IMPORTANT
After your done setting up you must click on the sysreset tab and go down to servers active and set silent with list!!!!!!!!! Other wise no one will be able to see your acsess your triggers or fserve.

• ty110072
More
25 Nov 2005 12:30 #3628 by Risatara
Replied by Risatara on topic Re: irc
What is thge adress of IRCHighway, if you don't want to use something that has it predefined?

More
26 Nov 2005 07:05 #3636 by Giancarlo
Replied by Giancarlo on topic Re: irc
i'm sorry i'm from italy and i don't speak very good english.
But what is irc.
Is a tv channel

More
26 Nov 2005 17:10 #3637 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic irc stands for internet chat relay
its basicay internet chat. but it has files sharing built in

• ty110072
More
26 Nov 2005 17:48 #3638 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic i see more and more
i see more and more people coming on the the irc channel thats good but it would really be great if some of you could share some stuff as well. that is exactly what happened last time i was the only one sharing. and i like hooking people up but i would like to grab some stuff i dont have as well so if anybody has anything that you dont see on my site and you are able to share it its would be greatly appricated.

• ty110072
More
27 Nov 2005 15:55 #3641 by Antlion
Replied by Antlion on topic Re: irc
most of the stuff people have you probably already have since many people go to the extreme ftp to get them. So im pretty sure you as well went there also. :lol: finding ubergirl action clips that you dont have is not gonna be easy. :?

More
27 Nov 2005 22:15 #3642 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic not clips
im not sharing many clips. its mostle full movies and shows. the full show of the clips most of you got. and many of them are rare and i incoded my self.
i am more intested in people who can share full movies and shows that i dont have. but in the mean time come it look around and take what you will :)

• ty110072
More
10 Feb 2006 00:55 #4444 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic help by sharing
It really wont kill anyone to share:) pretty soon im going to put some rare files that i have to encode up and you wont be able to get them anywhere else cause i have them on vid tape i taped from tv in the 80's some tv vamp movie where the female vamp has super strength and some other things as well. but im only going to make these files availble to people who have voice in the room. and to get voice you have to share or i Have to give it. and the only people who i would do that for that arnt sharing anything would be people who i know contubute in other ways or on other sites. like lfan; or cnnjack people like that other wise Share!!! please we all bennift from it:)

• ty110072
More
10 Feb 2006 01:02 #4445 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: help by sharing
Like these forums, contribution is key to the survival and longevity of these topic-related sites. Understandably, there will be a large lot of lurkers, but hopefully some will heed the call to arms.

Ty, sorry couldn't contribute more clips, but you seem to have everything (and more) than is in my stash.

Peace
LF

It really wont kill anyone to share:) pretty soon im going to put some rare files that i have to encode up and you wont be able to get them anywhere else cause i have them on vid tape i taped from tv in the 80's some tv vamp movie where the female vamp has super strength and some other things as well. but im only going to make these files availble to people who have voice in the room. and to get voice you have to share or i Have to give it. and the only people who i would do that for that arnt sharing anything would be people who i know contubute in other ways or on other sites. like lfan; or cnnjack people like that other wise Share!!! please we all bennift from it:)

More
10 Feb 2006 03:03 #4448 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic i think,
lfan you do enogh had have contubuted to this small coumnity we have. alot more then most people. so as I said you are free to get what ever you choose from me when ever. I just wish more people would come forward with differnt stuff that i know is out there and encode it and share it. like some of these full movies or shows of some of these clips i see. and have no clue where they come from. cause if i could find them i would gladly share them with all. and if anybody has some rare stuff weather it be on vid tape or dvd and doesnt know how to encode it to share then just post in here and Im self or some would be happy to help.
anyway later all

• ty110072
More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds