Amount

SuperSexyHeroines.com update

12 Jun 2006 23:58 #5774 by JonX
SuperSexyHeroines.com update was created by JonX
Hey guys,

Just wanted you to all know that we updated the SuperSexyHeroines.com website earlier this morning with the second chapter of Alien Attack which features the lovely Beth and was authored and illustrated by the very talented DF_Fan.

I've been chatting to members of the website and with a number of story authors who have been putting their ideas for future stories across, so I can tell you now we have a very busy summer ahead!

In addition to these new stories we have new heroines in new costumes with some great new powers fighting new enemies!

If you want to contribute any stories to us over at SuperSexyHeroines.com then please just contact me on webmaster@supersexyheroines.com

Thanks guys. Hope you like Beth's latest story if you get a chance to catch it, and I'll look forward to hearing your comments!

Jon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JonX
  • JonX's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Jun 2006 00:58 #5967 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: SuperSexyHeroines.com update
All,

We made an update to the www.SuperSexyHeroines.com website this afternoon, an I am proud to introduce a new heroine in the form of 'Super Chick'.

To have a preview of our new gorgeous young heroine check out the website at www.supersexyheroines.com

Thanks guys!

Jon

• JonX
More
07 Jul 2006 13:39 #6147 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: SuperSexyHeroines.com update
I love Superchick.

Just hope her boyfriend doesn't end up going antsy on her.

Could you have her invite him to do what Evelyn Y's supergirl invited Paul to do in "Paul?"

Still having trouble with your forum -- I can log onto the site and get the pictures, but can't log onto the discussion. Anyone else having this problem?

More
07 Jul 2006 18:05 #6149 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Re: SuperSexyHeroines.com update
Ain't got no problems with forums. Leave a missage on Superchick minutes ago and all went right.

Maybe better send a private e-mail to Jon tellin him 'bout happens to you, I supose.

More
11 Jul 2006 10:06 #6194 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: SuperSexyHeroines.com update
Brantley,

I got your emails and I've tried a couple of times to email you back but I'm getting errors with your address.

So I guess the best way would be to converse over this forum!

Its strange because no one else is having problems and I can't seem to find your username to reset your details.

Any chance you can re-signup?

Hope all you guys are enjoying the website!!

Jon

• JonX
More
18 Jul 2006 16:00 #6293 by Antlion
Replied by Antlion on topic Billing issues
JonX, I been having a lot of problems with my bank lately. I'm doing everything possible to solve the problem with my bank asap. To make a long story short, Its mostly about me getting a new card from them, they keep saying they sent one out but I never seem to get it!!! Because of this, billing issues will arise on the site and I'm truly sorry for that. I thought I was going to solve the problem by the next billing but apparently it looks like I won't be able to. I'm more then likely going to cancel the account until I can get this situation straighten out with my bank. Again I am sorry if I've caused any inconviences.

More
18 Jul 2006 19:27 #6300 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: SuperSexyHeroines.com update
Maybe you need to change banks.

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds