Amount

Supergirl is Legend

06 Jan 2008 19:53 #11387 by Spulo
Supergirl is Legend was created by Spulo
The release of I Am Legend gets me to thinking about a story in which some disease or other wipes out all human life on Earth, leaving Supergirl all alone...or a zombie story, with Supergirl fighting off an ever-growing army of the living dead.

Something post-apocalypticy that involves her, and explores what she'd do in either scenario. She's already lost her original homeworld; how would she react to the loss of her adopted planet if everyone dropped dead? Would she take off into space and try to find a new home? Or, in the case of the zombie story, would she stick around to fight a losing battle against the undead hordes, organising and leading the survivors - and constantly worrying about keeping that man / woman* she's fallen in love with safe?

It's not like I'll ever get around to writing either of these, but anyhoo...:wink:

* Obviously if I did write it, it would be a woman...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Spulo
  • Spulo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
08 Jan 2008 16:33 #11406 by somat
Replied by somat on topic Re: Supergirl is Legend

a zombie story, with Supergirl fighting off an ever-growing army of the living dead.

Yes please, that would be so great, maybe we could add even some mutuated some zombies(more strength), who try to pull her down, I can see a lot of breathtaking scenes in a story like that! :lol:

somat

More
09 Jan 2008 03:52 #11414 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Supergirl is Legend
Hmm... I like it. I have a word file that is nothing but "ideas" and one of them was SG gets a virus that effects her, but I like this idea too. What if she brought back a virus from deep space ~ the very virus that starts killing off all of her friends or turning them into zombies/vampires/loonatics.

More
10 Jan 2008 04:17 #11419 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic Re: Supergirl is Legend

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Okay not the best manip since we can't really see SG (Swear I shurnk a pic of SG its not just some blobs of color :D ) but I wanted to show her isolation. And also my attempt a tagline,

The Last Daughter of Krypton....of Earth....is not alone...

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds