Amount

Website Involving children as super hero : right or wrong?

05 Aug 2008 15:08 #13183 by smoki07
This my 1st post because before this I had nothing important to write. But last year, I saw a bizzare site as it show under age (starting at 3 yrs old) teen as super heros through collages, stories and videos. The other fact is when I saw the site, there was mostly girls and often if not almost they are swimsuit. Nothing seems to break the law about child protection but it play with its limits as the website may be disburting. As far as I'm concerned, I stopped to go to this site after 2 or 3 times because it was disburting me. I hesisted to share my negative view thinking everyone has his own fantasy (this word is used by webmaster himself) but it was too much to keep for myself. I don't remember the link of the website and I don't want remembering it. However I want your opinions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• smoki07
  • smoki07's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Aug 2008 16:10 #13186 by Sarge395
Personally not interested. Sounds like an odd site especially if 3 year olds are involved.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
05 Aug 2008 17:16 #13188 by lfan
Far from me to preach about one fetish being better (or more right) than another, but since you asked, I'll say I totally pass and won't even bother to check it out.

ElF

Personally not interested. Sounds like an odd site especially if 3 year olds are involved.

More
05 Aug 2008 23:55 #13195 by Artnico
We want real Superwomen with tigh, boobs and butt, not childs !

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds