Amount:

Two sides to every story - The Dazzling Diamond

03 Jun 2018 05:00 #59691 by Woody
Hi Guys

I've had my first story published here today called "Two sides to Every Story" with a new character called the Dazzling Diamond. The story is based on a couple who are in their 20's who have just moved in together and what goes on behind closed doors when one is a Superheroine. I hope you like it and would love comments and critiques on this as story writing is a relatively new concept for me. I'm mainly a poet and would love the feedback. Hopefully these get better as they go along. 

Also thanks to Njae and Woodclaw for their comments in getting this up and formatted

Cheers
Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, Dru1076, ChaozCloud, Ravens_ghost, Caylane, Lulu, TwiceOnThursdays, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2018 14:23 #59903 by Woody
Hi Guys

Woodclaw has edited and published my second work with the Dazzling Diamond - Beginnings
As the title suggests this is the origin story. hopefully one that is new to you.

On that note I like the editing again so thanks Woodclaw and Njae for the advice

Here's where I need some help

I'm after a power set for the Dazzling Diamond now. As you can hopefully see I'm trying to subvert tropes a bit with this so I want slightly unusual abilities. 

So what do you suggest?

As always I hope you like it given this is written in a different style. The next story looks to be back to the Two sides style but combined into one (otherwise it would take forever to read - these are being written as 5-10 min scenes tops)

but after that I'm going to need a power set

Thanks again

Woody 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, ChaozCloud, tranquinha, Monty

More
17 Jun 2018 15:36 - 17 Jun 2018 16:13 #59905 by Monty
You've certainly set up a great story! I hope we get to see her explore her powers! (I've pm'd you with some fresh ideas that may interest you)
Last edit: 17 Jun 2018 16:13 by Monty.

More
26 Jun 2018 13:38 #60016 by Woody
Hi Guy's

Thanks for the comments and feedback on my stories so far. I'm glad that you enjoy them. Unfortunately I've hit a problem that's kicked me outta home for the near future. Basically I can't hook my computer up to the net now so I can't publish any stories. When it's up I'll have chapter three. This one's for the transformation lovers among us.

Cheers
Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul, Monty

More
26 Jun 2018 20:51 #60026 by Woodclaw

Woody wrote: Hi Guy's

Thanks for the comments and feedback on my stories so far. I'm glad that you enjoy them. Unfortunately I've hit a problem that's kicked me outta home for the near future. Basically I can't hook my computer up to the net now so I can't publish any stories. When it's up I'll have chapter three. This one's for the transformation lovers among us.

Cheers
Woody

If you can send them to me via e-mai using your phone, I can publish them for you.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
06 Oct 2018 16:02 #61487 by Woody
Hi Again

Well its been a stressful few months but i'm finally starting to get back to sense of normality. Wherever you live I hope that your place never floods, It's a dead set nightmare.

I had to put the transformation story on the backburner. I have a new working theory on how to do that but I need to lay some more groundwork, In that regard either tomorrow or next week my next story's coming out (it depends on time frames for editing etc). It's another short one and as always I hope you like it. 

Have a good one 

Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, Raa, tranquinha, RD

More
06 Oct 2018 18:27 #61488 by shadar

Woody wrote: Hi Again

Well its been a stressful few months but i'm finally starting to get back to sense of normality. Wherever you live I hope that your place never floods, It's a dead set nightmare.

Have a good one 

Woody

Glad to hear you are digging out. As far as floods, yeah, that one I know too well. The 2004 Tsunami when I lived in Malaysia.

I learned my lesson well enough that I now live on the very top of a tall hill. It would take a Biblical flood to reach me at 1000 feet above the lowlands. On the other hand, I'd eventually have to come down. 

Looking forward to your new stories.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Away
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds