Amount

WON Fan Film Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction

19 Apr 2015 03:02 #41553 by www1969
In the spirit of completeness to our hobby, I thought I would mention the latest WON fan film went up last week. He's got a new Supergirl, but everything else is the same. This is the guy with the underwater fetish, so half the time we see Supergirl in his pool. And while she's attractive and actually kind of buff, it doesn't make up for shoddy, virtually non-existent production values and the pacing of a sea turtle. Nevertheless, here it is:

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, supowerfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• www1969
  • www1969's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Apr 2015 21:08 #41569 by mikeyfreedom
Replied by mikeyfreedom on topic WON Fan Film Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction
He also uses the takeoff SFX shot from Confessions of a Teenage Supergirl, undoubtedly without permission. Considering these things are financed off IndieGoGo, could he not pay Random to write, film, and edit a better version?

More
19 Apr 2015 23:53 #41573 by fats
This has to be one of the worst videos that I have ever seen, it's peril which I don’t like to start of but what makes it the worst is the audio, production, quality of the video graphics, acting, costume, there is not a single thing that I could see as a good point, for those who are in production this will serve as a great example of how not to record sound, there is more background noise than the actors voices, I had to turn my speaker to nearly max to hear the voices.

I could write pages of where they went wrong, but for now I’ll leave it at that, I know I’ve been hard, but it angers me to see such poor productions happening nowadays when we have such good gear.

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 Apr 2015 07:50 - 20 Apr 2015 08:54 #41577 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic WON Fan Film Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction
I've just get a quick watch when first appeared and was only one of the saga because obviusly for the peril thing and as well for the not very good quality of the preoject itself. And no to speak about other 4 about same thing again and again.

Worst thing is that it seems that or they have good ratings from anothers or that still think is a funny thing because now i found this:

www.superheroinehq.com/post/3009674/spin...n-film-series-in-the

And worst of all, they add to the mix one of the "untouchable" claaical TV Shows that doesn't clearly deserve be added onro this rubish stuff.

Wonder why some doesn't get onto this when what we need is more PSW actiongirly ones...
Last edit: 20 Apr 2015 08:54 by Albais.

More
20 Apr 2015 13:56 - 20 Apr 2015 14:02 #41580 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic WON Fan Film Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction
Yeah, the director ain't no Alfred Hitchcock or even for that matter Alfred E. Neuman. But, the superchick is fine, she has a nice costume and she bends steel with her bare hands. And, it's free. So I thank the dude who made and posted it.

This sorta reminds me of a skit on the Benny Hill show where some lady gives him a pie without charge. Another character asks Benny how the pie tastes.

"The pie tastes just right."
"What do ya mean it tastes just right?"
" Well, if it tasted any worse I wouldn't be able to eat it and if it tasted any better she wouldn't have given it to me"
Last edit: 20 Apr 2015 14:02 by SCOTT R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: superfunk, Markiehoe, castor

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds