Amount

Oh-No Sally

19 Jan 2014 20:32 #35171 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Oh-No Sally
Thanks for the ideas Scott! Both are very good, and I may indeed use both at some point. I especially like the Fukashima idea...I could have some fun with that....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dru1076
  • Dru1076's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Jan 2014 20:58 #35172 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Oh-No Sally
Ooh I have an idea. It's been in my brain for years and years. In Superman III Superman freezes the top of the lake and drops it over the fire. For years I thought he froze the whole lake. What if in an attempt to put out a fire O Girl freezes a lake and drops it on a fire, only she freezes the whole lake, fish, plants, and even some of the muddy bottom ans then drops it over a fire.

The ecological damage to the fiery area would be incredible as chunks of ice rain, frozen fish, and mud rain down obliterating (more or less) what ever was on fire, and probably cause floods and mudslides as the ice melted.

Or O Girl could use her heat vision on the frozen lake causing boiling hot water to rain down, not to mention all the cooked creatures that were in the lake etc.

AND thats not even taking into consideration the ecological disaster of the now empty lake. what about the local wildlife that depended on the lake and what if it was a reservoir for a local community.

Oh the possibilities for blundering are endless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
19 Jan 2014 21:31 #35173 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Oh-No Sally

Grayface wrote: Ooh I have an idea. It's been in my brain for years and years. In Superman III Superman freezes the top of the lake and drops it over the fire. For years I thought he froze the whole lake. What if in an attempt to put out a fire O Girl freezes a lake and drops it on a fire, only she freezes the whole lake, fish, plants, and even some of the muddy bottom ans then drops it over a fire.

The ecological damage to the fiery area would be incredible as chunks of ice rain, frozen fish, and mud rain down obliterating (more or less) what ever was on fire, and probably cause floods and mudslides as the ice melted.

Or O Girl could use her heat vision on the frozen lake causing boiling hot water to rain down, not to mention all the cooked creatures that were in the lake etc.

AND thats not even taking into consideration the ecological disaster of the now empty lake. what about the local wildlife that depended on the lake and what if it was a reservoir for a local community.

Oh the possibilities for blundering are endless.

And yes the old joke

"hey hun i got some scuba gear for my birthday"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, Dru1076

More
20 Jan 2014 01:41 #35176 by Dru1076
That's an interesting idea Greyface...I remember that scene. But why settle for a little lake? With big bushfires burning in Australia right now as write this, I think it's time O Girl comes visiting Down Under.

Mmmm...I'm thinking that O Girl might take offence to the way the Japanese are getting around international whaling bans with "scientific research" vessels, too....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, SCOTT R

• Dru1076
More
20 Jan 2014 02:10 - 20 Jan 2014 02:13 #35178 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic Oh-No Sally
Hehe....watching the SeaHawks vs. 49ers right now gives me another idea. The mighty O Girl plays against a pro football team in a charity event and gets just a wee bit to rough.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2014 02:13 by SCOTT R.

More
21 Jan 2014 09:14 #35215 by Dru1076
Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! There's some really good ideas here, and I think I'll use all of them. But not this time. This time I used a suggestion from a PM I got...and I do have to wrap up her business in Asia, which will probably keep me going for at least another chapter after Pt 8, which is up and running over here: dru1076.deviantart.com/art/Oh-No-Sally-8...llery%3ADru1076&qo=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, SCOTT R

• Dru1076
More
21 Jan 2014 10:16 #35217 by SCOTT R
Look out Kim and Dennis; O Girl is coming for you and she's pissed! ....Nice one again Dru!

More
22 Jan 2014 06:35 #35225 by crazyfck
Replied by crazyfck on topic Oh-No Sally
how I picture her

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
22 Jan 2014 06:45 #35226 by Dru1076
Thanks for that Crazyfck. That's quite an accurate depiction of Sally right there! Makes me wonder how Sally would fare in a beauty contest...could be another chapter in that somewhere.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: crazyfck

• Dru1076
More
22 Jan 2014 12:03 #35227 by SCOTT R
Well, O Girl may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but she means well. She just needs to calm down a little before she acts. Wow, she sure pissed off the South Koreans!

More
22 Jan 2014 16:44 #35236 by paulwitz
Replied by paulwitz on topic Oh-No Sally
Hello, Dru. I have been waiting for over a year for someone to write a story about Kim (fat-boy) and the horrible things happening in North Korea . So, I appreciate your story very much. I can't wait for the next story. I put a North Korea idea for a story out on SuperWomanMania, but you are the only one to take the ball and run with it.

I read an article where Kim likes his pizzas. It would be very funny to have Sally deliver his pizza to him personally, with some very interesting results of course. I liked the way you had Rodman in the story also. Rodman is such an idiot in real life and has his own alternate reality. The things he said a week or two ago, shows how evil and dumb he is. I hope Sally deals with him and Kim in her own special Oh-No Sally way.

I realize that Sally may not be a genius, but I like the fact that she is the only one doing anything about all the atrocities occurring all around the world by two-bit dictators, while helping people, and distributing true justice. So in my book, she is very smart young and powerful lady. Sally has a wonderful empathetic nature and I hope this will really happen someday before it starts a world war. Continue on, Dru, with this fascinating story.

More
23 Jan 2014 06:25 #35244 by Dru1076
G'day Paul! It's been my intention to set a story in North Korea for some time...and like you I'm surprised it hasn't been done sooner. I can think of maybe one other story that goes there, but only for a few sentences or so. O Girl won't dwell there long, but I do have plans for at least one more, more likely two, chapters there. Thanks for the tip about the pizza...I would have used that instead of twinkies, but I like the idea of Kim, in full uniform, chowing down on a twinkie. Don't be surprised if there's a pizza ot two in the next chapter, though...

As for Rodman, I certainly coudn't tell this story without having a go at him! No happy endings for Dennis, I'm afraid.

• Dru1076
More
25 Jan 2014 11:59 #35292 by Dru1076
Sally continues her fight for the freedom of the weak and helpless! Her adventure in North Korea nears, but doesn't quite reach its end, here: dru1076.deviantart.com/art/Oh-No-Sally-9...llery%3ADru1076&qo=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

• Dru1076
More
26 Jan 2014 01:23 #35295 by SCOTT R
Oh no..not Mr. Thingy!! Haha. O Girl sure is alot of fun Dru!

More
29 Jan 2014 10:21 - 29 Jan 2014 11:55 #35331 by Dru1076
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh No! It's Sally!

As promised, here's the next five chapters of O Girl all put in library and stuff. Included is pt 10, so even if you read the other parts, it's worth reading it. Some who read the story on DA may have notice I changed the Mr Thingy gag, and here it's back again! Mysterious...and no, I'm not going to tell you why I did that.

I hope you like it! And thanks to everyone who has offered support on this, it is much appreciated! Expect to see your suggestions used in coming instalments...
Last edit: 29 Jan 2014 11:55 by Dru1076. Reason: Noobness + fatigue
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, SCOTT R, Lulu

• Dru1076
More
29 Jan 2014 17:36 #35336 by SCOTT R
I really really enjoyed this one Dru..awesome superbreath action and very creative way for O Girl to take care of Kim! I can't wait to see what happens next in the exciting adventures of the mighty O Girl!

More
30 Jan 2014 01:05 #35342 by Dru1076
Thanks Scott! I know I can always rely on you for support and feedback...cheers mate!

• Dru1076
More
30 Jan 2014 21:54 #35350 by Grayface
Now I can't wait till O Girl meets the president.

More
20 Feb 2014 08:37 #35581 by Dru1076
I know I should probably finish Cleavers Daughter first, but I've gone and written another O Girl story! Sorry about that. :whistle:
Hopefully this will make up for making you wait so long to see what happens to Uncle Jim.

Oh No Sally pt 11 can be found on my DA page here:
dru1076.deviantart.com/art/Oh-No-Sally-1...llery%3ADru1076&qo=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, SCOTT R, Lulu

• Dru1076
More
20 Feb 2014 23:30 #35586 by Grayface

Grayface wrote: Now I can't wait till O Girl meets the president.

The meeting with the President was better than I could have expected! Absolutely one of my favorite chapters yet!

More
21 Feb 2014 00:21 #35587 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Oh-No Sally
One way the prez could try to keep O-Girl "busy" is try to keep her occupied with minimal tasks.

Of course O-Girl can nearly be in two or more places at once...

;)

More
21 Feb 2014 07:53 #35588 by Dru1076

Grayface wrote: The meeting with the President was better than I could have expected! Absolutely one of my favorite chapters yet!

Thanks mate! I'm glad I didn't let you down, and I hope you'll enjoy the next one just as much.

And thank you JNW. The president could use some good advice like that right now!

• Dru1076
More
21 Feb 2014 08:44 #35590 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Oh-No Sally

Grayface wrote:

Grayface wrote: Now I can't wait till O Girl meets the president.

The meeting with the President was better than I could have expected! Absolutely one of my favorite chapters yet!

I have to agree with Grayface. So far the chapter have been entertaining, but for some reason the failed to leave an impression on me, until now.

More
21 Feb 2014 11:22 #35591 by SCOTT R
Thanks again for another excellent O Girl adventure Dru! This latest was funny but also had some of the brutal super action you're famous for. Outstanding!

More
01 Mar 2014 04:44 #35658 by Dru1076
O Girl continues, fighting fires and doing some PR. Read all about it here:

dru1076.deviantart.com/art/Oh-No-Sally-1...llery%3ADru1076&qo=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Lulu

• Dru1076
More
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds