Amount

Season 1 x 02 Spoilers and Discussions Stronger Together

05 Nov 2015 22:26 #45016 by Sarge395
Any of us and most members of John Q Public would be gawking, asking for photos, selfies, autographs, drooling, and so on. I can see maybe the DEO being less star struck.

I spent a year about 200 meters from an artillery unit. With the big guns. At first I would flinch. By halfway through I would sleep through calls for fire at 3 AM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
05 Nov 2015 23:44 #45019 by Markiehoe
I agree with Sarge on this one.
When I write stories the Super types are treated like Rock stars.
Some people go all star struck around them while others could not care less.

• Markiehoe
More
09 Nov 2015 19:14 #45064 by unseen_unheard
I just got around to watching this episode. I have nothing of substance to add, but I noticed that one of the TV reporters was played by the guy who played Perd Hapley . This can only mean one thing: Supergirl / Parks and Recreation crossover! :lol:

More
09 Nov 2015 20:16 #45065 by castor

unseen_unheard wrote: I just got around to watching this episode. I have nothing of substance to add, but I noticed that one of the TV reporters was played by the guy who played Perd Hapley . This can only mean one thing: Supergirl / Parks and Recreation crossover! :lol:

I challenge you to write as your winter contest entry to write a Supergirl/ Parks and Recreation cross over Fan Fic!

• castor
More
11 Nov 2015 23:44 #45110 by erikphandel
Just watched this one, must say it is a bit worse than the pilot. Way too much expository and cliché dialogue made me cringe A LOT. Like, literally facepalming in most of Alex's lines. But I'm glad too see the special effects got a lot better. Also the Helgrammite was cool as fuck, shame he is only set for this episode

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds