Amount

From a news article I read...

27 Jul 2008 13:26 #13007 by Berkhart
From a news article I read... was created by Berkhart
Saw this in Yahoo today, and it immediately got my imagination going...

...The rampage occurred when a flight attendant denied the women alcohol because they were visibly intoxicated, police said. The 26-year-old took a swipe at a cabin attendant with a bottle of vodka, then attempted to open a cabin door...

Here's a short story that grew from reading this news blurb. Also, as something that's rare from me...a completed story.

"The Dangers Of College Binge Drinking"

Sigma Tau’s summer vacation was everything the girls hoped it would be. A month long party on the French Mediterranean, paid for by their rich daddies, was just what the sorority needed to get ready for the approaching fall semester. Unfortunately, like all good things, the sisters’ fun on the beach had to end. Unwilling to let go easily though, the dozen girls tried to drink as much as possible before the limo arrived to take them to the airport.

After a wild, all-night farewell bash though, alcohol was somewhat scarce in the beach house. As was customary though, Yvonne came through for the sisterhood. Holding a large bottle of lime green liquor in her hand, the busty blonde waved it tantalizingly before the other girls.

“Who wants some Satanzubub?” she asked.

The eleven other girls squealed with glee at the expensive looking bottle.

Amidst the gleeful clamoring, Sigma Tau’s resident worrywart, Leah, interrupted.

The petite Asian girl said, “Wait, isn’t that stuff illegal?”

“Ah, only for...regular people” Yvonne said, rolling her eyes. “For total babes like us, anything goes”

High pitched Cheers greeted Yvonne’s proclamation.

Without any other debate, Sigma Tau’s leader took a giant swig from the bottle and then passed it around. Every girl, even Leah, drank the forbidden elixir, until the last drop was gone.

“Mmmm, it’s so smooth” redheaded Alexia drawled in her southern accent.

The other girls whole heartedly agreed, and in minutes, the sisters of Sigma Tau felt the most intense buzz they had ever experienced. Too drunk to pay attention to the time, the limos arrived before the girls could change out of their bikinis. Hardly modest, the dozen knockouts decided to go to the airport dressed as they were.

Much to the inebriated dozens delight, their limousines were stocked with bottles of vodka and champagne. Naturally, the ride to the airport saw the girls continue their party, but despite the fun, each felt something was missing.

Surprisingly, it was the normally ditzy Chelsea who knew what was wrong. “You know girls, I could like totally go for some more of that Satanzubub.”

Each girl agreed.

Reaching the airport minutes later, the string-bikini clad group made quite the entrance. Loud, arrogant, and completely drunk, the girls immediately offended the European travelers with their antics. Slutty Dakota was particularly out-of-control, as she happily tossed aside her top to reveal her glorious chest for all to see.

“Get a load of some American tits! Woooo” she taunted.

Moving along, the rowdy group made its way to the duty-free shop. Always hotheaded Carla immediately accosted the hapless clerk.

“Satanzubub” she ordered. “I wanna buy Satanzubub.”

The girl behind the counter replied, “I am sorry ma’am, but we do not carry such an item”

Carla’s cheeks flushed, and the drunk Latina growled, “I want it!”

By now, the rest of Sigma Tau had gathered behind Carla, and nodded in agreement to her demand. Uncomfortable at the drunken girls’ staring and nearness, the cashier squeaked, “But we do not have it”

Drunk and not accustomed to being denied, Carla raged. “Satanzubub! I need it! NOW!”

To drive home her point, she smacked her open palm on the counter. It wasn’t overly forceful, but the moment Carla’s soft hand met the surface, the wooden structure exploded in a cloud of splinters. Dumbfounded, the dark skinned girl examined her uninjured hand and destroyed counter with open mouthed awe.

“Carla?” raven haired Brijette whispered. “How did you do that?”

“I-I don’t know, but I feel so-so...strong”

Yvonne jumped in. “That was so cool! Do it again!”

A smug grin formed on Carla’s beautiful face. Staring at the terrified cashier, she commanded, “You, pick up that cash register.”

The girl tried, but found the heavy machine too hard to lift.

“Weakling” Carla sneered.

Then much to her sisters’ delight, she reached down and picked the cash register up with just one hand. Sigma Tau cheered, but Carla wasn’t done yet. Using her free hand, she tore the cash drawer away and dumped the money into her fashionable purse.

“I wanna be strong!” Chelsea whined. “I wanna be strong too!”

Grasping a nearby shelf full of bottles, she lifted them with absolute ease, and then tossed the whole structure across the room.

“Yay!!!” she clapped at the destructive display of power.

After a few seconds of experimenting, the other ten girls discovered that they too possessed incredible strength. Physical power was just one of the sorority girls’ powers though. Yvonne, for instance, quickly found that she could fly.

Snapping her fingers, she said, “C’mon girls, walking on the floor is for common people.

One by one, the smiling super women joined Yvonne and rose from the floor, and floated out of the duty-free shop. Their destination: the nearest airport bar. On the way, the mighty sorority girls delighted in the shocked reactions they elicited by flying through the crowds of travelers. Word of the American girls’ actions in the duty-free shop spread quickly, and as a result, people fled in panic from the approaching sorority.

Once the girls arrived at the tavern, Alexia floated over the bar and landed gracefully in front of the shelves of alcohol. A shocked bartender stood too close to the spoiled Southern girl though, and with an impatient huff, she grasped him by the collar and flung him away. As her friends laughed at the poor man’s misfortune, Alexia grabbed a bottle of Gray Goose and chugged in down.

Dakota caught up in the drunken super-merriment, decided to take off her bottom. Completely naked now, she gyrated on top off the bar, until Leah interrupted.

“You’re such a slut Dakota”

Glaring down at the stuck up Leah, she snarled, “You take that back”

“Make me”

Dakota jumped off the bar, and in one smooth motion slammed her fist into Leah’s flat tummy. The blow didn’t hurt, but the diminutive super girl had no intention of letting the offense pass. Seething, Leah bent down and grasped the bottom of the bar. As she lifted, the sound of breaking wood and metal echoed through the rapidly evacuating terminal. With contemptuous ease, Leah held the 1000 pound structure over her head for all to see. Then, just as quickly, she smashed it all on top of Dakota.

The naked sorority girl didn’t waste anytime in exploding out of the pile of rubble, but before she could attack Leah, the others intervened.

While five girls held each of the furious foes, Yvonne addressed Leah. “This isn’t how Sigma Tau’s are supposed to act. Now apologize.”

Reluctantly, Leah said, “I’m sorry Dakota, you’re not a slut”

“And?” Yvonne prodded.

Sighing, Leah added, “And I’m sorry I hit you with the bar”

“Now hug”

Their feud already nearly forgotten, the two girls hugged.

“You’re my best friend Dakota” Leah started to sob.

Tears flowing too, Dakota cried, “Let’s promise never to fight again”

“There now, much better” Yvonne said proudly.

In the midst of the reconciliation, airport security arrived on the scene. Surrounding the drunken college girls, twenty men aimed automatic weapons at them.

“Hands in air! You’re all under arrest!”

Silence hung in the air for several seconds, and then all twelve girls broke out into laughter. They had no intention of letting these pathetic little men tell them what to do.

Brijette was the first girl to act. Sigma Tau’s, big brain, she had spent much of the last thirty minutes experimenting with her newfound powers, and in the process, discovered a few interesting tricks. Heat vision, for example, was one Brijette was particularly impressed with. Grinning, she folded her arms over her ample chest, and without warning, let loose twin beams of incredible heat at the nearest police officer’s rifle. It took only seconds for the weapon to become unbearably hot.

As the officer screamed in pain and dropped the gun, Carla sighed theatrically to Brijette. “Go ahead and say it”

“That’s hot”

The girls all giggled, but the security team was less than impressed. All at once, they opened fire on the uber-sorority girls. At such close range, each round hit its intended target, but unfortunately, another of the young ladies’ powers were soon revealed: invulnerability...

Hundreds of bullets bounced harmlessly off the gorgeous sorority girls’ bodies, and ricocheted all over the room. Each of the spoiled super women smiled in a most predatory fashion.

Finally, when the last round was fired, the girls made their move. Standing in one line beside each other, hands on their sexy hips, they inhaled and then let loose a small puff of air. Unfortunately, that “small puff” proved to be deadly to the helpless policemen. Unescapable, gale force winds slammed into the big, strong men and easily flung them 200 feet in the opposite direction at body breaking speeds.

“Too fucking easy” Carla sneered.

As the girls chattered excitedly about their victory, and what it might mean, Chelsea piped up, “Oh no! We’re gonna be late for our flight!”

Carla lightly cuffed her friend. “Dummy, do you really think we need a fucking airplane anymore?”

While Chelsea pondered that point, Brijette said, “Ah guys, watch this...”

A split second later, a Brijette colored flash sped away and reappeared 500 yards down the concourse. In the same amount of time she returned to the excited group of super girls.

“Super speed too”, Brijette proclaimed.

A collective “oooo” went up from the other girls.

“Super strong, super fast, and we can’t be hurt!”, Yvonne said. “Girls, we are gonna have some serious fun from now on...”

One week later, Buckingham Palace (Sigma Tau’s new international headquarters)

The entire membership of every Sigma Tau chapter in the world gathered before the twelve super members of their sorority. As over three thousand women stared up at her, Yvonne smiled with smug pride.

“Sisters”, she called out. “As you already know, myself and the eleven women behind me are gods now”

Still smiling, she continued, “And I am proud to announce that, we are feeling generous, so we have acquired every last bottle of Satanzubub in the world. Which we will share with all of you”

High pitched squeals of joy echoed through the lavishly furnished room, while Yvonne added, “I think we can all agree that the world will be a better place with Sigma Tau ruling it...”

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

(from left to right) Chelsea, Alexia, Dakota, Yvonne, and Brijette

(from left to right) Carla, unidentified, and Leah[/i]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Camille Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Jul 2008 15:06 #13008 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: From a news article I read...
Thanks, Berkhart! Your stories are always a treat! :D

More
27 Jul 2008 16:48 #13009 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: From a news article I read...
That was a nice Sunday treat, even better than the funnies!

More
27 Jul 2008 17:41 #13010 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: From a news article I read...
Berkhart, nicely done. If you need more news stories for inspiration I'd be happy to send dozens a day to you. haha.

Something is wrong with the 2nd pic I think.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 Jul 2008 18:21 #13011 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic 2nd try at posting pic #2

(left to right) Carla, unidentified, and Leah

• Berkhart
More
27 Jul 2008 18:25 #13012 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: From a news article I read...
First, thanks guys, glad you enjoyed the story. Second, can't seem to get the image to attach. Here's the link, if anybody's interested.

k41.pbase.com/u27/jessiika/upload/16002696.nakedshow004.jpg

Hopefully, you can see that Carla and Leah would make most excellent super girls, based on their picture.

• Berkhart
More
27 Jul 2008 18:40 #13013 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: From a news article I read...
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /u27/jessiika/upload/16002696.nakedshow004.jpg on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at k41.pbase.com Port 80

Above is the message I get when clicking on the link. Is it just me?

• Sarge395
More
27 Jul 2008 23:05 #13018 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: From a news article I read...
It doesn't like me either!

More
29 Jul 2008 09:10 #13043 by Berkhart
Oh well, the pic isn't that important. Still, the Asian girl was a hottie!

• Berkhart
More
08 Aug 2008 00:32 #13223 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: From a news article I read...
great story, Berkhart. Reminds me a of something conceptfan might have come up with (I love this line: One week later, Buckingham Palace (Sigma Tau’s new international headquarters). Sexy super-powered drunken college girls. What's not to love? I've also thought about the idea of a drunk supergirl. There's something about a rowdy drunk girl with zero inhibitions that kind of lends itself to the superbabe fantasy.

I managed to download that second pic and uploaded it to imageshack.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

More
10 Aug 2008 09:51 #13247 by Berkhart
Thanks Dr. Lazarus, glad you liked the story. I would love to see what Conceptfan would do with this scenario too! Also, appreciate you attaching the picture.

• Berkhart
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds