Amount

Tanks

18 Aug 2008 06:06 #13344 by Newshound
Tanks was created by Newshound
Another of my favorites is that of a girl destroying a column of army tanks. Standing in front of the lead tank with her arms on her hips as the lead tank approaches, then holding up one arm and bringing the tank to a stop while the tank treads spin. After a few moments she gets bored and with a quick flick, she rolls the tank over onto its turret. She then proceeds to destroy the rest of the tanks in different ways. Bending their guns, jumping on them then bending down and ripping the turret off.

I've found several pictures on the web depicting some of this, but not enough :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Aug 2008 16:01 #13349 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Re: Tanks
Dont all the tanks get to fire any shots off first?
Just think...All that fire power at the tanks disposal just to have no afect on our ubergirl. Shed just stand there with hands on hips completely unaffected. Not so much as a blink as all the tanks open fire.

More
19 Aug 2008 01:10 #13356 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Tanks
That's one of my favorite fantasy too ! But I agree wuth Paulsamiga : it's better when the tanks firing first !
:D

More
27 Aug 2008 23:58 #13429 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Re: Tanks

That's one of my favorite fantasy too ! But I agree wuth Paulsamiga : it's better when the tanks firing first !
:D

When I'm right I'm right. And me... I'm all way's (cough) right (cough) :D

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds