Amount

Discord Chat room

15 Aug 2018 18:08 #60680 by fats
Discord Chat room was created by fats
Hi all,

Today I've expanded on the number of rooms that the chat server now has, I've added a number of rooms dedicated to powers and if there are other suggestions as to what room there should be then I'm up for doing that.

The chat server has been quiet but there is now a lot more scope for new stuff to be tried out there, there are rooms for marvel and SuperGirl, you will find stuff there that does not get posted here on the site and there are members there that engage in role play as well.

I see the chat server being a great string in the bow that is SWM, if you are not a member of the server all you need to do is click on the Discord chat button or click on the link below

discord.gg/uuQQdgr

If anyone has any problems using the server please let me know and I'll help you out any way that I can. We will be having a "Townhall" meeting there sometime in September.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395, Raa, SCOTT R, Monty, Woody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 Aug 2018 00:35 #60683 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Discord Chat room
The new changes are awesome.

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
16 Aug 2018 14:12 #60687 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Discord Chat room
I've tried loads of times to try and access Discord on SWM, but all I get is a crappy app installation page that says Discord is now installed then nothing. In saying that, I'm stuck on an ipad. :( 

More
16 Aug 2018 14:23 #60688 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Discord Chat room
You can access the chat room via your web browser as well as the app, I'll post some guides soon.

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 Aug 2018 15:07 #60689 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Discord Chat room

Monty wrote: I've tried loads of times to try and access Discord on SWM, but all I get is a crappy app installation page that says Discord is now installed then nothing. In saying that, I'm stuck on an ipad. :( 

Maybe you should check the Apple store to see if there is a Discord app, after you get it installed just send me a note with your login name and I'll try to add you.

More
16 Aug 2018 16:42 #60691 by fats
hopefully, this will help

or maybe this will

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
03 Nov 2018 23:38 #61871 by fats
I've now made some more changed to the chat server, we now have dedicated roles for Roleplayers and Content Creators, so it's easier to see who is what on the server, I've changed the sg room to now be dedicated DCU Room as well as an MCU room.

More changes to the chat server will be done over the next short while.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Ravens_ghost

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds