Amount

Message for Dru

24 Dec 2019 14:59 #66023 by fats
Message for Dru was created by fats
Hi Dru,

I just wanted to put on public record my concern for you are this trying time, with all the wildfires that are going on in Australia I hope that you and your family are not affected by this.

My thoughts are with you at this time.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, shadar, Woodclaw, Dru1076, ChaozCloud, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, rednecko, TwiceOnThursdays, erikphandel, Monty, TheOne25, Woody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
24 Dec 2019 23:44 #66036 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Message for Dru
Thanks mate. I've never seen fires on this scale in my life, but nobody here has. When your rivers look like this:

...The last thing you want to see is a fire.

Me and mine are all safe...and today the weather gods gave us a little rain for Christmas. Not much of it...But it has made it a nice cool day and brought a little relief to firefighters at least around here.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Raa, ChaozCloud, fats, SCOTT R, Monty, Gargamel, RD, Woody

More
25 Dec 2019 07:07 #66043 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Message for Dru
Gees bro you dont get that coverage  in the capitals of the dryness out there. I just hope your christmas is not smoke filled, i forgot the sky was blue with the haze around until today. 

For those of you not affected by smoke haze, think of sitting next to a campfire but you're 100 miles from it and you cant see 100m in the distance

The air quality is like smoking 30-40 cigs a day at its worst due to the bushfires, and at least they have a filter.

Stay safe all

Woody

More
25 Dec 2019 08:30 - 25 Dec 2019 21:55 #66045 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Message for Dru

Woody wrote: Gees bro you dont get that coverage  in the capitals of the dryness out there. I just hope your christmas is not smoke filled, i forgot the sky was blue with the haze around until today. 

For those of you not affected by smoke haze, think of sitting next to a campfire but you're 100 miles from it and you cant see 100m in the distance

The air quality is like smoking 30-40 cigs a day at its worst due to the bushfires, and at least they have a filter.

Stay safe all

Woody

Stay out of that smoke, Woody! 
Last edit: 25 Dec 2019 21:55 by Dru1076.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds