Amount

An odd fantasy?

18 Mar 2006 06:54 #4965 by NightRaven
An odd fantasy? was created by NightRaven
It might seem a bit odd, but then again I don't know what would be odd here.

I'm a guy and I've had a fantasy at times about switching places if not taking over the body of a female superhero. Not always a powerhouse like Super Girl or Power Girl or Wonder Woman. But, even some of the unpowered or low powered types, like Black Canary or Zatana or Batgirl. I was just wondering if I'm alone in this or if their are others out there with the same fantasy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NightRaven
  • NightRaven's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Mar 2006 19:19 #4968 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
So, you would like to "fly" a mile in her boots, so to speak? Might make an interesting workshop topic.

More
18 Mar 2006 23:09 #4969 by NightRaven
Replied by NightRaven on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
Pretty much, I've been looking around for stories with this as the basis. I'm not that good at writing else I'd write one.

• NightRaven
More
18 Mar 2006 23:31 #4970 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
Check out "A Different Kind of Supergirl," by AK:

julievelor.infiinitybridge.com

And I think a lot of writers in this genre got started because no one else was writing the kind of stories that pushed our particular buttons. Try it sometime!

More
19 Mar 2006 00:55 #4971 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
Here is one of the first Supergirl fiction stories that I every found on the net. The guy then wrote a slightly different version of this story with some additional chapters. Will try to dig both up for you.

www.nifty.org/nifty/transgender/Magic-ScFi/bewitchery

www.lycanon.org/nmf/AdventuresOfSupergirl1.html

There are four short chapters to the "Adventures of Supergirl"
followed by three "Ensorcelled" Chapters. Just follow the link at the Right hand top of the page.

More
19 Mar 2006 03:07 #4973 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: An odd fantasy?

Check out "A Different Kind of Supergirl," by AK:

julievelor.infiinitybridge.com

Damn ... I always seem to screw up when I try to post a link! :oops:

Try: julievelor.infinitybridge.com

That's better ...

More
19 Mar 2006 15:48 #4975 by NightRaven
Replied by NightRaven on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
Thank you for the links everyone. However as good as the stories are, not quite what I'm looking for. Since they are mainly about a guy being turned into a supergirl. I'm looking for one where he takes over her body, and his is left behind with her in it or they just become one. A body swap or possession I guess is what I'm looking for.

• NightRaven
More
19 Mar 2006 16:48 #4976 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
As Argonaut said, many writers get started because no one else was writing the specific stories that pushed their buttons. I'm headed in that direction myself, since telekinesis used to control other people's movements is my favorite ubergirl power.

You seem to be able to complete a sentence with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, so you're already better than at least 50% of the fetish writers I've seen on the internet. Give it a try! Maybe even consider joining one of the workshops, since that might help motivate you.

YAGS

More
20 Mar 2006 09:24 #4981 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Re: An odd fantasy?

You seem to be able to complete a sentence with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, so you're already better than at least 50% of the fetish writers I've seen on the internet.

YAGS

Amen.

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
24 Apr 2006 17:32 #5339 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: An odd fantasy?

I'm looking for one where he takes over her body, and his is left behind with her in it or they just become one. A body swap or possession I guess is what I'm looking for.

Shadar! Why haven't you pointed NightRaven in the direction of your fantastic "Soul Mate" story? Do you (or anyone else) have a link to it? (I only have the files on my hard-drive) As well as meeting many of NightRaven's requirements, this story also contains one of my favourite Ubergirl vs. Army scenes.

More
05 May 2006 03:29 #5463 by Jabbrwock
Replied by Jabbrwock on topic Re: An odd fantasy?

I'm looking for one where he takes over her body, and his is left behind with her in it or they just become one. A body swap or possession I guess is what I'm looking for.

Shadar! Why haven't you pointed NightRaven in the direction of your fantastic "Soul Mate" story? Do you (or anyone else) have a link to it? (I only have the files on my hard-drive) As well as meeting many of NightRaven's requirements, this story also contains one of my favourite Ubergirl vs. Army scenes.

I'm not familiar with this story at all. Is it available anywhere online any more? A quick google didn't turn it up, but my search-fu has always been weak.

More
06 May 2006 07:52 #5466 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: An odd fantasy?
I'm trying to find that old story...

In the meantime, I have a new one in the works that should fit the bill.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
02 Jun 2006 01:31 #5671 by Jabbrwock
Replied by Jabbrwock on topic Re: An odd fantasy?

It might seem a bit odd, but then again I don't know what would be odd here.

I'm a guy and I've had a fantasy at times about switching places if not taking over the body of a female superhero. Not always a powerhouse like Super Girl or Power Girl or Wonder Woman. But, even some of the unpowered or low powered types, like Black Canary or Zatana or Batgirl. I was just wondering if I'm alone in this or if their are others out there with the same fantasy.

You're not alone. I actually found a story that might appeal to you - The Praxis Crossing, by an author called Morpheus. It's on superstories.net, about a guy who gets caught in some kind of explosion while being rescued by a superheroine called Praxis, and ends up in control of her body, while her normal personality is watching in the back of his mind.

www.superstories.net/story/story/598380.html should link to the first chapter.

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds