Amount

Ms Marvel making an appearance soon?

13 Dec 2010 14:28 #21061 by lfan
On the new Avengers cartoon this weekend (on DisneyXD), Captain Marvel guest starred as they re-enacted (kinda) the origin scene of Ms Marvel where Captain Marvel shields Carol Danvers from an explosion. No uberness as of yet, but the last scene of the episode definitely hinted that Carol was now 'changed'.

Not a huge fan of the animation style in this one, but its not terribe story and dialog wise. Anyways, anxious to see if next week's episode has Carol developing powers..

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Dec 2010 21:21 #21062 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Ms Marvel making an appearance soon?
I'm quite a fan of this - at least Marvel was able finally put together a decent Avengers based show.

Ms Marvel/Warbird seem to be a very likely development in the next episode or two, but aside from her there were some of cameos from other heroines (Mockingbird in the Hawkeye introductory episode)... we just have to wait and pray I suppose.

More
14 Dec 2010 14:12 #21064 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Ms Marvel making an appearance soon?
The preview for next episode seemed to focus highly on Hawkeye and Black Widow so dunno if Ms M is gonna appear, but it seems like she's gonna appear sometime

I agree, Anon....I like the show as well. Love the characterizations of the the team members (especially, Thor and Wasp). Animation style not my fave but its growing on me...

ElF

I'm quite a fan of this - at least Marvel was able finally put together a decent Avengers based show.

Ms Marvel/Warbird seem to be a very likely development in the next episode or two, but aside from her there were some of cameos from other heroines (Mockingbird in the Hawkeye introductory episode)... we just have to wait and pray I suppose.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Dec 2010 20:20 #21066 by jimbob
Replied by jimbob on topic Re: Ms Marvel making an appearance soon?
Ms. Marvel's probably not coming back next ep, since its focusing on a totally unreleated plot with Mockingbird. And Avengers is very bad when it comes to following up stuff immediately. (It took them 2 eps to check about the fact that Black Panther broke into their base after all)

However the shows writers have said that yes Ms. Marvel will be back, and it will be awesome.

More
14 Dec 2010 21:21 #21067 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Ms Marvel making an appearance soon?

Ms. Marvel's probably not coming back next ep, since its focusing on a totally unreleated plot with Mockingbird. And Avengers is very bad when it comes to following up stuff immediately. (It took them 2 eps to check about the fact that Black Panther broke into their base after all)

However the shows writers have said that yes Ms. Marvel will be back, and it will be awesome.

Given that the full rooster is not present in all the episodes (Cap, Hawkeye and Panther were absent from the last episode) this is actually a decent way to handle parallel plots, at least for me.
Plus sometimes having some build up of the waiting is a good thing.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds