Amount

Raya from Smallville

19 Dec 2016 18:23 - 19 Dec 2016 18:53 #51794 by Monty
Raya from Smallville was created by Monty
I can't believe I'd never heard of this blonde Kryptonian bombshell beauty until today! A fully superpowered stunner

Played by actress Pascale Hutton

ETA unfortunately they wrote her out like all the other superpowered women on Smallville. Typical of that show! :(

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 19 Dec 2016 18:53 by Monty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Monty
  • Monty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 Dec 2016 20:06 #51796 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Raya from Smallville
She looks enough like Laura V that there is much confusion on the Net when it comes to attributing photos between the two of them.

I guess all Kryptonian women are athletic with long blonde hair, blue-eyed and beautiful. Works for me.

She kicked a bad Zoner guy through a barn and withstood a direct hit from some kind of superweapon. (You know, the kind that should be able to melt a tank, but somehow doesn't even burn her clothing instead of leaving her naked. No thanks to the quest for general audience ratings.)

She appears only in Season 6 episodes Zod and Fallout as far as I can tell.

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
20 Dec 2016 05:05 #51801 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Raya from Smallville

shadar wrote: She looks enough like Laura V that there is much confusion on the Net when it comes to attributing photos between the two of them.

I guess all Kryptonian women are athletic with long blonde hair, blue-eyed and beautiful. Works for me.

She kicked a bad Zoner guy through a barn and withstood a direct hit from some kind of superweapon. (You know, the kind that should be able to melt a tank, but somehow doesn't even burn her clothing instead of leaving her naked. No thanks to the quest for general audience ratings.)

She appears only in Season 6 episodes Zod and Fallout as far as I can tell.

This is weird because I'm not the best w/ faces. Often I can't tell it's the same actress on Orphan Black, she's twigging enough other cues that I'm not seeing her as the same person.

That said, I don't have any problems telling Pascal Hutton from Laura Vandervoort. And I've seen Pascal in a few other shows, including Arctic Air. Now i've not realized she's HER (Stargate Atlantis), but never confused her for Laura V.

I would have sworn that Laura V was a few inches taller than Pascal, but IMDB says she's only 1/2" taller.

She was also in Smallville's S4 "Ageless" according to IMDB.

(I might have to go back and watch this episodes. Some of them I've never seen, and most of them I've forgotten.

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds