Amount

Super Asian Girl Thread

24 Feb 2012 13:11 #26358 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

"So let's see: if I factor in the sum total of all my super powers, coupled with the current economic situation in Europe, then I should be able to conquer the whole continent within 24-48 hours. That leaves me still on schedule to have North America squirming under my pink pastel heel by the end of next week! Yay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, N_S1701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
26 Feb 2012 00:01 #26372 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
“I for one welcome our beautiful new Asian overlord, and hope that she brings the strong and stable leadership that has been lacking in the world for far too long.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

More
27 Feb 2012 05:06 #26378 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

"The world's most powerful laser, you say? Well, it was certainly powerful enough to burn a hole in my favorite dress, but, as you can see, my flesh is made of far stronger stuff. Now, as I mentioned, this is my favorite dress and you have completely ruined it. You have five minutes to find me a suitable replacement, or I'll demonstrate something that makes your laser look like a flashlight. I'll give you a hint: it comes out of my eyes, is green, and can reduce a man to incandescent dust in less than a microsecond. By the way: don't try to run."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, Woodclaw, njae, smashed, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701

More
27 Feb 2012 09:54 #26379 by inactive

"Well, that was a truly impressive show of force! I almost felt that last explosion. Almost. Now, I'm very much afraid that it is my turn. Did you know that there is more power in one single cell of my body than in every single one of those high-explosives put together? Well, you're about to find out."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, steelknight3000, JKIJ, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, Lulu, TheOne25

More
27 Feb 2012 18:35 #26385 by N_S1701
Replied by N_S1701 on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
"Ruling the world is such a bore sometimes. For some reason people think that just because you're in absolute control that you have to solve their problems. Conquering the world was much more fun... I miss flying through the air unleashing destruction with whatever part of my super body I felt like. Maybe I should shake things up and put the fear of God (i.e. me) into my subjects again. On the other hand, I wonder if there's intelligent life on other planets. After all, why settle for ruling one world when there's an entire galaxy, no, universe out there?"

http://i.imgur.com/evqW0.jpg[/img[img] i.imgur.com/evqW0.jpg[/img
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, njae

More
29 Feb 2012 09:04 #26403 by inactive

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, drwfletch02, njae, Berkhart, N_S1701

More
07 Apr 2012 17:14 - 07 Apr 2012 17:14 #26895 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Ai Shinozaki

Last edit: 07 Apr 2012 17:14 by ChaozCloud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: njae, smashed

More
12 Apr 2012 17:41 #26958 by N_S1701
"You poor deluded fool, you really thought that you could summon me forth from Hell and bind me to your will? Hah! The Mistress of the Underworld would never serve a mortal! But I have to say, this little ritual you performed was quite effective. Not only am I here in my true form but my powers are fully intact.

Oh yes, I look forward to unleashing my fury on your pathetic little world. I will burn your cities, reduce your greatest armies and monuments to cinders and ash. My Hellfires will consume everything in their ravenous, unquenchable thirst for destruction. I will crush your leaders and champions with my bare hands to show your kind the futility of existence and I will take the most beautiful of your women as my consorts and slaves. Yes, the thought of it now is making me so hot.

Make no mistake, human, your world will burn and you will be responsible for its destruction."

The following user(s) said Thank You: inactive, Esteban, njae, Berkhart, Lulu, TheOne25

More
13 Apr 2012 10:01 #26970 by Berkhart
That might be one of the hottest pictures ever! Cool narrative too. Thanks for sharing it all!

Disguise117 wrote: "You poor deluded fool, you really thought that you could summon me forth from Hell and bind me to your will? Hah! The Mistress of the Underworld would never serve a mortal! But I have to say, this little ritual you performed was quite effective. Not only am I here in my true form but my powers are fully intact.

Oh yes, I look forward to unleashing my fury on your pathetic little world. I will burn your cities, reduce your greatest armies and monuments to cinders and ash. My Hellfires will consume everything in their ravenous, unquenchable thirst for destruction. I will crush your leaders and champions with my bare hands to show your kind the futility of existence and I will take the most beautiful of your women as my consorts and slaves. Yes, the thought of it now is making me so hot.

Make no mistake, human, your world will burn and you will be responsible for its destruction."

• Berkhart
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
18 Apr 2012 15:56 #27003 by oogber
Replied by oogber on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

Look! I found a power of mine that didn't accidentally break any humans! These males of your race are completely enamored with me and do whatever I say!

What did I do? I just winked at them like this... Uh oh, looks like it works on females too! Oh well, I'm sure the alien embassy will find me a new Earth guide.

What a funny little planet!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, njae, N_S1701

More
21 Apr 2012 18:51 #27031 by N_S1701
"This collar was fitted onto me by force before my people exiled me from my own homeworld. They accused me of being the greatest criminal in recorded history of my civilization, but I don't see why they're getting bent out of shape. Clearly I'm destined to rule over them with my perfect body and hyper-intellect.

What does the collar do? I'm glad you asked. It suppresses my awesome physical powers so that I can't be a danger to your little species while I'm one exile to your planet. In your terms it confines me to the strength of one of your Earth women when I should have the power to lift and juggle entire continents. It also suppresses my ability to fly at so fast that the light itself couldn't even hope to keep up with me. It makes my body feeble and vulnerable to damage when in fact all the weapons of your combined armed forces wouldn't be able to even scratch my perfect skin. It keeps me from using my heat vision, my ice breath and all sorts of mind control powers that I could use on you puny mortals to keep myself amused.

Don't believe me eh? Well then, why don't you take it off and find out? Free me and I'll show you what I'm capable of. I'll vapourize entire cities with a blink of my eyes, scour the skies clean of your silly little airforces a puff of my breath. I'll crush battle tanks between my thighs and level entire mountains with a single stomp. I'll use your greatest buildings and monuments as nothing more than sex toys and I will force you to watch as one of my orgasms casually lays waste to entire states and countries. Ooooh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

If you take off this collar, my mind control powers will immediately blanket this entire world. I'll know every thought, every secret, every fantasy that any of you humans have. I'll be able to bend your will to mine, to worship me as the Goddess I am. Generations of your children will live and die under my reign, mere toys for my amusement - to play with and break as I please. Make no mistake, if you take off this collar you are signing the death warrant of your entire species... and I make no promise to spare you.

Why would you want to do this then? Because deep down, you know that I deserve to be the Goddess that I am; why else would I be so perfectly beautiful and powerful if not because I was meant to rule? You want my lucious lips to utter commands to subjugate and humiliate your people. You want to see me prove that a single strand of my hair is enough to cut through a man's body and that my soft breasts are stronger than any substance known to your science. In your heart of hearts you want me to subjugate your species, to force your men to toil eternally to my glory and your most beautiful women to be my harem.

You want my feet to be the force to crush humanity, literally and figuratively.

That is why you will remove this collar. That is why you will consign your entire race to eternal slavery. Because I will it, and you are so weak."

The following user(s) said Thank You: njae, Revan, Lulu, mega_goddess

More
25 May 2012 17:47 - 25 May 2012 19:56 #27404 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Phew…being the most powerful being in existence is quite boring sometimes. I mean I can do anything and there is nothing which posed even the slightest challenge for my unstoppable body. Even taking a
little stroll to the other side of the universe is already much too easy for my infinity speed. I can’t find anything that gives at least a little challenge to my power either! I wished there would be an army, not crumbling anytime I simply walked towards them. I would also be already happy, if they at least would use weapons, which at least gave me a nice little massage. Or that there would be supernovas or black holes at least strong enough to make useful sex toys. Fuck, not even other so-called infinity strong goddesses were being able to keep up with me for even a second. They are as powerless to me like normal humans are to them. Maybe even less!
Laughable, that they still think, they could dictate me! They told me, I have to be careful with all my power, after I accidently wiped out one little galaxy while getting off. I wonder what they will do, when they find out that it wasn’t an accident after all. Probably nothing, that can impress me or my sexy body anyway.
And to think that my strength is still rising to even greater levels, will make it not easier for anything in the universe to keep up with me. But the thought of my immeasurable powers makes me so aroused…..mmmmhhh…I wonder what will happen to this universe, when I really using power to get off this time.

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 25 May 2012 19:56 by Lulu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, Revan, Chelon, AuGoose

More
25 May 2012 18:35 #27405 by mega_goddess
Replied by mega_goddess on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Pull off that collar so I have an equal to ravage this planet with!

More
25 May 2012 19:33 #27407 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

Lulu wrote:

who is she?

fsts

More
25 May 2012 19:48 #27408 by Lulu
Her name is Bor Chi. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: fats

More
25 May 2012 23:58 #27411 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

Lulu wrote: Phew…being the most powerful being in existence is quite boring sometimes. I mean I can do anything and there is nothing which posed even the slightest challenge for my unstoppable body. Even taking a
little stroll to the other side of the universe is already much too easy for my infinity speed. I can’t find anything that gives at least a little challenge to my power either! I wished there would be an army, not crumbling anytime I simply walked towards them. I would also be already happy, if they at least would use weapons, which at least gave me a nice little massage. Or that there would be supernovas or black holes at least strong enough to make useful sex toys. Fuck, not even other so-called infinity strong goddesses were being able to keep up with me for even a second. They are as powerless to me like normal humans are to them. Maybe even less!
Laughable, that they still think, they could dictate me! They told me, I have to be careful with all my power, after I accidently wiped out one little galaxy while getting off. I wonder what they will do, when they find out that it wasn’t an accident after all. Probably nothing, that can impress me or my sexy body anyway.
And to think that my strength is still rising to even greater levels, will make it not easier for anything in the universe to keep up with me. But the thought of my immeasurable powers makes me so aroused…..mmmmhhh…I wonder what will happen to this universe, when I really using power to get off this time.

Oh really? So you can destroy the Universe as easily as you can snap your fingers—and you think it makes you the ultimate being in existance?

Well, that's just one universe, among an infinite number of universes in the Multiverse. Do you think you could destroy all that? And even if you could, that's just multiverse in an infinity of multiverses that make up the Metaverse, and even if you can crush that, it's still only one Metaverse among an infinite number of metaverses in the Xenoverse—and even if you can destroy that, it's still just one xenoverse among an infinite number of xenoverses in the Hyperverse—and even if you can destroy all that, it's still just one hyperverse among an infinite number of hyperverses in the Omniverse!

And then? Well, I don't know—something beyond the Omniverse? Maybe what we think of as the omniverse is actually some kind of microverse? Something smaller than the tiniest subatomic particle floating around somewhere in a much bigger omniverse? and that omniverse another tiny subatomic particle in another bigger omniverse? And so on and so on ad infinitum?

So, Lulu, still think you're the most powerful being in existance?
The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan, N_S1701, Lulu, Chelon

More
26 May 2012 07:04 #27415 by Lulu

Captain Marbles wrote:

Lulu wrote: Phew…being the most powerful being in existence is quite boring sometimes. I mean I can do anything and there is nothing which posed even the slightest challenge for my unstoppable body. Even taking a

Oh really? So you can destroy the Universe as easily as you can snap your fingers—and you think it makes you the ultimate being in existance?

Well, that's just one universe, among an infinite number of universes in the Multiverse. Do you think you could destroy all that? And even if you could, that's just multiverse in an infinity of multiverses that make up the Metaverse, and even if you can crush that, it's still only one Metaverse among an infinite number of metaverses in the Xenoverse—and even if you can destroy that, it's still just one xenoverse among an infinite number of xenoverses in the Hyperverse—and even if you can destroy all that, it's still just one hyperverse among an infinite number of hyperverses in the Omniverse!

And then? Well, I don't know—something beyond the Omniverse? Maybe what we think of as the omniverse is actually some kind of microverse? Something smaller than the tiniest subatomic particle floating around somewhere in a much bigger omniverse? and that omniverse another tiny subatomic particle in another bigger omniverse? And so on and so on ad infinitum?

So, Lulu, still think you're the most powerful being in existance?

Hehe...sure! I never used even an infinity part of my strength to destroy a universe, so annihilating a multiverse or even a omniverse is still easy to me. Same for any other omniverse, which is a part of an even bigger existence. If I really would try a little, everything would get destroyed by me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelon

More
26 May 2012 07:36 #27416 by inactive

Fascinating. It appears that an insect from one of the lesser omniverses is causing a bit of a fuss. Several infinities of universes destroyed due to a temper tantrum.

Sigh. I suppose I could expend the tiniest portion of my power to crush the insect. Hmm, I'd best destroy the rest of the surrounding omniverses, just to be on the safe side. Now, back to my beauty sleep.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, Lulu, Chelon

More
26 May 2012 09:11 - 26 May 2012 09:13 #27418 by Berkhart
"I wonder how many omniverses are in this cup of coffee? Billions? Trillions? Well anyway, the caffeine and omniverse flavoring really gives my super-powers a kick!"

"Yes, yes that's true. I actually prefer to drop a few trillion into my skin cream...positively makes my skin glow."

There's always a more powerful Super Asian Girl :) ...
Last edit: 26 May 2012 09:13 by Berkhart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, Lulu

• Berkhart
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
09 Jun 2012 17:28 #27548 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

"This slab of neutronium is a perfect mattresss for me! See how it conforms to my body's shape? Even deforming around my 'softest' body part for maximum comfort!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, N_S1701

More
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds