Amount

What is she up to now?

06 Apr 2007 20:34 #8931 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: What is she up to now?
Okay, something smells here.

Blogger claims that she burned the last gang member, who was hiding in a sewer, to ash with her heat vision, right? But with all the methane you find in a sewer, you'd think her heat vision would have ignited it and created a huge fireball, right? So why didn't it? Huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2007 17:44 #8965 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: What is she up to now?

But with all the methane you find in a sewer, you'd think her heat vision would have ignited it and created a huge fireball, right? So why didn't it? Huh?

I wasn't there, but I'd hazard a guess that the crumbling, poorly maintained sewer was full of cracks, breaches, leaks and holes, including the one Blogger made when she entered so there was not a high enough concentration of methane to create any size of fireball. Or something. Whatever Blogger says...

Anyway, in today's post she addresses the issue of shops vs home delivery... blog.conceptfan.com

More
11 Apr 2007 16:58 #8980 by conceptfan
Here we go again! blog.conceptfan.com

More
12 Apr 2007 18:03 #8986 by conceptfan
Making an entrance blog.conceptfan.com

More
13 Apr 2007 15:38 #8990 by conceptfan
If a bullet could choose how it wanted to die... blog.conceptfan.com

More
17 Apr 2007 17:21 #8999 by conceptfan
Things you shouldn't do to Blogger unless you have life insurance:
- Shoot her
- Call her "bitch"
- Attempt to leave the room without her permission

Find out why (if you didn't already know): blog.conceptfan.com

More
18 Apr 2007 17:33 #9017 by conceptfan
Blogger enjoys a nice light snack blog.conceptfan.com

More
19 Apr 2007 22:38 #9034 by conceptfan
Surrender? Or fight? blog.conceptfan.com

More
20 Apr 2007 01:59 #9036 by Captain Marbles
I'd say fight.

I know it sounds insane, but consider this: Blogger loves to torture weak, helpless men. She loves to hear them scream and beg and blubber while she slowly takes them apart.

Now, a man who tries to fight will most likely be killed right off. A quick blast of heat vision or ice breath and he's done.

The man who tries to escape by surrender, however, is in for a more gruesome fate, since this is exactly the sort of weak, blubbering male that Blogger loves to torment.

So, once again, fight like a man, and get instant, relatively painless death from Blogger, or surrender like a weak, blubbering coward, and get a slow, painful death from Blogger.

Seems like a no brainer to me.

More
20 Apr 2007 17:47 #9040 by conceptfan

I'd say fight.

Fair enough, Captain.

Sometimes, though, it doesn't matter which you choose blog.conceptfan.com

More
20 Apr 2007 18:16 #9041 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: What is she up to now?
Now that was just lazy! :roll:

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Apr 2007 18:18 #9042 by Captain Marbles
Wow, talk about getting "blown away."

More
23 Apr 2007 16:48 #9077 by conceptfan

Now that was just lazy! :roll:

If a being - say, to take a random example, a gorgeous goddess - has seemingly limitless stamina, energy and time, can she be "lazy"?

Wow, talk about getting "blown away."

Yeah. And in so many ways!

As for today's action: Noisy neighbours? Throw a stick at their window. Or, if you're Blogger.... blog.conceptfan.com

More
24 Apr 2007 16:39 #9082 by conceptfan
Playing with traffic blog.conceptfan.com

More
25 Apr 2007 17:55 #9091 by conceptfan
Precision lasers... blog.conceptfan.com

More
26 Apr 2007 17:38 #9098 by conceptfan
I shudder to think what she's planning blog.conceptfan.com

More
26 Apr 2007 21:13 #9100 by Captain Marbles
So—

Blogger's "Heat Vision" is actually a form of pyrokinesis. That combined with her perfect control of her other powers and her "Ice Breath" (telekineticly slowing down the molecular motion of a target in order to "freeze" it?) could mean her powers are all psionic in nature. If this is the case, she may have just revealed a vulnerability, since one might be able to get through her defenses if one were able to make Blogger doubt herself, and her powers.

More
27 Apr 2007 00:46 #9101 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: What is she up to now?
Nothing psionic, I assure you. She's controlling it's frequency, I think...

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Apr 2007 20:50 #9124 by conceptfan

So—

Blogger's "Heat Vision" is actually a form of pyrokinesis. That combined with her perfect control of her other powers and her "Ice Breath" (telekineticly slowing down the molecular motion of a target in order to "freeze" it?) could mean her powers are all psionic in nature. If this is the case, she may have just revealed a vulnerability, since one might be able to get through her defenses if one were able to make Blogger doubt herself, and her powers.

Nothing psionic, I assure you. She's controlling it's frequency, I think...

Sorry to disappoint (once again) but I have absolutely no idea how she does any of the amazing things she does. So much of it just... well, just shouldn't be possible.

As for making Blogger doubt herself, well, it'd probably be easier to beat her at armwrestling. That's to say, I think it would be impossible. She's perfect and she has the powers of a Goddess. And, most significantly, she knows it.

All we can do is hope that she finishes experimenting with her heat-vision soon. She certainly seems to have gotten the hang of balancing precision with devastating effectiveness... blog.conceptfan.com

More
02 May 2007 00:28 #9140 by conceptfan
The experimentation concludes blog.conceptfan.com

More
02 May 2007 07:38 #9143 by eromacque
Replied by eromacque on topic Longtime reader, first time poster.
Fun is fun, but ewh. At some point, isn't there some sort of line? And isn't that line perhaps drawn --and I'm simply thinking aloud here-- but drawn before semen is boiled in the bag, as it were? Hand-crushing, okay. Face-pulping with chest? Sure, that's conceivable. Not kind, but not unduly worrisome. But this? In concept and execution it's so bizarre and aggressively unpleasant as to engender thoughts of psychoanalysis, though I fear what the Rorschachs would yield ("I see a crushed man. A pulped man. A man beaten up. That's a man torn in half.") Neither Freudians nor Jungians would manage much help, though I suspect the Jungians might delight in archetype categorization.

More
02 May 2007 12:55 #9147 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Longtime reader, first time poster.
"Yes, I have a reponse! Unh.... WHAT?!?!"

-- Geico Caveman

Fun is fun, but ewh. At some point, isn't there some sort of line? And isn't that line perhaps drawn --and I'm simply thinking aloud here-- but drawn before semen is boiled in the bag, as it were? Hand-crushing, okay. Face-pulping with chest? Sure, that's conceivable. Not kind, but not unduly worrisome. But this? In concept and execution it's so bizarre and aggressively unpleasant as to engender thoughts of psychoanalysis, though I fear what the Rorschachs would yield ("I see a crushed man. A pulped man. A man beaten up. That's a man torn in half.") Neither Freudians nor Jungians would manage much help, though I suspect the Jungians might delight in archetype categorization.

More
02 May 2007 18:09 #9149 by conceptfan

Longtime reader, first time poster.

Good to hear from you, eromacque. Welcome to SWM! And thanks for coming out as a reader :)

Well, I suppose there must be a line, somewhere. But if you ask five people, you'll get six opinions on where it should be drawn. If you ask Blogger, I'd imagine she would say "The line gets drawn wherever I order it to be drawn". And I wouldn't argue with that.

"Boil in the bag" - haha. I've not heard that phrase since my student days. Ah, cod in white sauce...

Anyway, some would say that face-pulping with chest is worse than man-juice boiling. Sure, it probably hurt like nothing has ever hurt him before, but she left him alive. Unconscious, probably permanently damaged, but alive. That's more than can be said of many of those who have had the pleasure of having their heads mashed against her perfect breasts...

I'm pretty sure Blogger would take "bizarre and aggressively unpleasant" as a compliment to both her imagination and her ability to commit such acts with complete impunity. I'm not sure she'd submit to psychoanalysis (I mean, could she ever "submit" to anything?) but if she did she'd probably end up making her own Rorschach Test pictures out of pieces of the analyst.

Then again, everything written about the human mind, whether from a Fredian, Jungian or any other perspective, assumes that human minds are owned by vulnerable, limited beings with a stark awareness of their own mortality. None of which, of course, applies to Blogger.

If, on the other hand, you are suggesting that it's me who needs to see a shrink, then let me reassure you: It's Blogger who writes the blog, not me. I'm just forced to host it on my site under pain of death. There's nothing wrong with me (other than the fact that I'm some kind of sick pervert.)

"Yes, I have a reponse! Unh.... WHAT?!?!"

-- Geico Caveman

Geico Caveman? I had to google that, then youtube it. That's five minutes of my life I won't be getting back. Thanks, lf. Now you know what that little "Location:" thing on the left is for. So people don't assume you watch their local TV if you live on another continent....

Now, if you'd made a CAPTAIN Caveman reference, I'd have understood. Zowie, Cavey!

Today's post is about the weather. blog.conceptfan.com

More
09 May 2007 17:23 #9192 by conceptfan
Just when you thought it was safe to exist...

Blogger's had a week off posting, but she says she'll tell us all about it tomorrow. I wonder what she's been doing!

More
10 May 2007 00:44 #9202 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: What is she up to now?
I think that deep within everyone there are some things that most others would consider bizarre or distasteful. Blogger shocks even me at times. Just when I think I've read it all she comes up with more. This is all done in good fun here I think. Honestly I would not want Blogger to exist in real life. Keep on trucking Blogger. (as if you needed me to pipe in).

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds