Amount

Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

18 May 2005 20:29 #1215 by Simofett
Replied by Simofett on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
This sort of cyclical behaviour is going to last for months, I can see..

I should really bring in a third party to moderate this bout between Ultra and Blogger. ;P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2005 00:52 #1221 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

I should really bring in a third party to moderate this bout between Ultra and Blogger. ;P

As moderator of this thread, I say let the superladies sort it out between themselves.

More
19 May 2005 01:42 #1223 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
The only thing that could moderate Booger would be carbon rods.

More
19 May 2005 09:33 #1226 by Simofett
Finefine.. I suppose if we all called in our vast resources, we could have a fleet of super-girls on hand to turn this into a full-scale brawl. Hrmm.. *Rubs chin*

More
19 May 2005 15:41 #1240 by blogger
Replied by blogger on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

The only thing that could moderate Booger would be carbon rods.

The name's Blogger. And I've tried carbon rods. They just fell apart like everything else.

The only thing that could come close would be... Ultragirl. She seems to realise it too... She's deeply in love with me and I reckon it's just a matter of time before she announces it to the world. That's why she hasn't posted to her group for a while. She can't think of anything else but me. :D

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 May 2005 19:43 #1244 by Simofett
Booger really is the worst kind of villian, I mean, who would have thought someone with a complete personality disorder would get powers like this?

The dictionary definition of narcissistic, stuck-up, bitchy, living in her own solipsist world where life still owes her something.. I don't know what really, she already has super-powers, but instead of even allowing an iota of virtue into her life, she completely bathes herself in her own, ugly, selfish pleasures. Also, the idea that Ultragirl would be in love with her only shows how deep she is into her own illusions, besides a one-night stand, I don't know who in the universe could stand her company for more than 5 minutes!

Really, I mean.. Most villians have redeeming qualities. The only thing that makes Booger-buster that special is that she's.. Pretty.

More
20 May 2005 00:57 #1254 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

Simofett wrote: The dictionary definition of narcissistic, stuck-up, bitchy, living in her own solipsist world where life still owes her something.. I don't know what really, she already has super-powers, but instead of even allowing an iota of virtue into her life, she completely bathes herself in her own, ugly, selfish pleasures. Also, the idea that Ultragirl would be in love with her only shows how deep she is into her own illusions, besides a one-night stand, I don't know who in the universe could stand her company for more than 5 minutes!

Oh, she's not that bad. Never actually seen her(Hey Blogger, how about posting a picture so we can put a face, and hopefully a bit more, to our fantasies) but I get the impression from what she's posted here and on her blog that she's quite beautiful. From what I've read, Ultragirl seems to harbor an attraction for the blogger, but refuses to indulge herself as long as the blogger continues to use her powers to inflict pain and suffering on others. I'll wager that if the blogger could manage to reign herself in(as nobody else has any chance of doing so) Ultragirl might give in to her feelings and give the blogger what she's expressed a want for the entire time she's been posting her blog: A sexual partner strong enough and tough enough to pleasure her without help from her and without turning to blood pudding in her arms(or between her legs, as the case may be)

More
20 May 2005 01:32 #1255 by Simofett
I still don't imagine that is a healthy relationship. ;)

More
20 May 2005 10:26 #1259 by blogger

Hey Blogger, how about posting a picture so we can put a face, and hopefully a bit more, to our fantasies

If you look carefully through that jerk Conceptfan's site, you'll find more than one picture of a model who looks a bit like me (but not quite as perfect). Check out the "About" page of my blog blog.conceptfan.com/about.html for the first clue in your search.

I still don't imagine that is a healthy relationship. ;)

There's nobody more healthy on this planet than me. And Ultragorgeous comes a close second. I'm still waiting for her to post her declaration of superlove/lust for me on her group.

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 May 2005 12:49 #1261 by brantley
I'll agree with one thing: Ultragirl SHOULD post something at her group (and mirror it here). But not about a declaration of love -- rather, about how she goes on the offensive, flying to Merrie England and giving Booger holy hell. She's got a lot to avenge, including Turbo Boy. And once she gets through with Booger, she can reward herself and us by showing some lucky man (or woman) what super love is REALLY all about!

More
25 May 2005 17:37 #1309 by blogger
Hey Ultrababe!

What's this I read from your group about you working out? I gotta see the results!

And what's with the email you sent me yesterday (don't deny it. I have proof).

See my blog entry for today.

Well?

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 May 2005 02:16 #1312 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Blogger, you're being delusional again. I'm not surprised, of course. Sociopaths usually are.

I saw your blog post. I am denying it. I hate you. I hate everything about you. Soon, you're going to feel that in more ways than one. Anyone can fabricate an email. I'm sure you probably "persuaded" a hacker to make one that looks ligitmate. If you do publish anything of the sort anyway, I'll beat you within an inch of your life. That is a promise.

Cf, you are in deep shit, little man. You passed your password to Blogger. I know you did. Watch yourself. I may not be able to do anything to you, but I know people who would be happy to help a girl like me out.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
26 May 2005 02:21 #1313 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Ultragirl, don't be so hard on Conceptfan. The Blogger probably ordered him to tell her his password a while ago, and no man can say no to her, not if they want to survive without permanent injury.

As to your denying the Blogger's claim that you sent her an E-mail professing your love for her, let us not forget that you plan to be NAKED when next you encounter her. I would think that that's sending the wrong message, unless the message you intend to send is different from the one you claim.

More
26 May 2005 02:28 #1314 by ultragirl
It's psychological! You know, get her thinking one thing, and then...oh, like you would know! Leave the superheroing to me, okay? I have my reasons!

• ultragirl
More
26 May 2005 10:30 #1318 by blogger
So, I'm being delusional? Me?

We'll see what everyone thinks when I publish the email you - yes, you Ultrababe - sent me. Check out my blog when I update it later on today. It will leave folks in no doubt whatsoever why you intend to show up at our next meet naked.

As for beating me within an inch of anything, you've obviously forgotten what happened last time. And the time before. Or maybe you like getting thrashed...maybe that's your kinky thing. If so then I'm more than happy to oblige.

On another note: Cf, you told my girlfriend about the password, against my instructions. Don't bother being afraid. Be terrified.

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 May 2005 14:37 #1321 by brantley
Cf sure deserves better than you. A guy who admires THE THIRD MAN can't be all bad. As for Ultragirl. she deserves LOVE -- and that you don't have a clue about that.

More
26 May 2005 16:09 #1322 by blogger
Somehow, I don't think we'll be hearing from Conceptfan for a little while...

As for Ultra-cutie, you can find out exactly what she wants by reading the email she sent me.

blog.conceptfan.com

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 May 2005 17:47 #1323 by murdough
Replied by murdough on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Ah, the delusions continue. Obviously what blogger wishes Ultragirl would say to her. Kind of pathetic really.

More
26 May 2005 17:48 #1324 by brantley
Right. After you kill Turbo Boy, she falls in love with you.

More
26 May 2005 18:07 #1325 by blogger
Tell 'em, Ultra. The truth, this time.

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 May 2005 00:30 #1326 by ultragirl
There's nothing to tell, Sweety. You're obviously off your rocker. I mean, did you really think they were going to believe that? What's next? Photochopped pics of me on the internet. You really need help.

• ultragirl
More
27 May 2005 09:44 #1329 by blogger
Ultra, darling, what's this all about? You're knocking on doors and running away, so to speak. You know I've got that email with the header that prove it came from you...

Could it be that the famous Ultragirl is... scared? Perhaps you should change your name to Ultrachicken. Then I could really roast you. :)

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 May 2005 12:30 #1330 by brantley
Chicken? Hope you end up eating crow!

More
27 May 2005 13:35 #1331 by blogger
Chicken, crow... However, today's question is not about avarian cuisine.

Is Cf now with Turbo-Boy? Oh, the suspense! :lol:

blog.conceptfan.com

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 May 2005 13:57 #1332 by brantley
Well, SOMEBODY has to provide web space for your pathetic blog, and it ain't going to be me!

More
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds