- My Tyrant Wife
- DARALA STARR – SEASON 2 – Chapters 1-2
- The Phoenix Intiative – Chapter 12
- Hyperwoman – Chapter Three: Where to fro...
- Hyperwoman – Chapter Two: Mirror Mirror
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 38...
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 36...
- Hyperwoman – Chapter One: Where Am I
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 34...
- Atypical Vacation – Friday & Saturday
Me, Myself & I
Okay. I admit. We screw up, there's no point in denying it and no workaround. What we can do is learn from this experience and push on.
So we are at it again: same workshop, new theme and here are the rule:
- Deadline: midnight July 31st 2016 midnight August 3rd 2016
- Length: no limit (but please wrote at least 2000 words)
- Theme: "Power Transfer with a Catch"
Wait a second. I can hear you asking: “Power transfer I understand, but what do you mean by 'a catch'?”
Simple enough, instead of straight power transfer story this time you have to come up with some kind of catch, a detrimental element that somehow gets in the way of the main character. Maybe her powers are limited by time and the transfer will expire after 24 hours, or the transfer only works we she's close to the original owner of the power. Perhaps she might need some kind of fuel to keep her going (sex, blood, depleted uranium, junk food … you name it).
Let your imagination challenge itself and figure out what your catch is going to be.
What do you say? “Does the catch need to be permanent?”
It's your story guys, that's for you to decide.
If there are any more question the thread on the forum is the place to go.
I was forgetting the prize is, as usual, the right to choose the theme of the next workshop and associated bragging rights.